Luis Suarez - Forward - Liverpool (10 Viewers)

If possible, would you sign Luis Suárez?

• Yes, he's a great player

• Yes, but only if the price is right

• Begrudgingly, his talent outweighs the negatives

• No, his character doesn't reflect well on Juventus

• No, he is almost subhuman

• Kill it, kill it with fire!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/liverpool-risk-losing-luis-suarez-840047

Suarez has been targeted by Italian champions Juventus and their rivals AC Milan– and has admitted that he would like to experience life in Italy or Spain – while player-of-the-season Skrtel is wanted by Fiorentina.
Sktrel has resisted Fiorentina’s overtures for the past 12 months, but the Italians will return and are willing to pay £20m.

After an impressive season that saw him recognised as Liverpool’s most consistent performer, the 28-year-old Slovakian centre-back will be unwilling to spend the peak years of his career at a club unable to challenge for top honours.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Nearly spat my bacon sarnie out today reading this.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
I don't get why you all want Suarez. The guy is a fucking douche and he has done some unacceptable things... Oh, and I hate his attitude and the fact that he always complains. Sure, he is a great player, but i don't think he would fit our team spirit at all. I would seriously rather have Balotelli than this guy.

Ironz

Jan 31, 2010
If were looking for a so called "bomber" then cavani and higuain are our men. If Suarez and one of the bombers then even better. But I would concentrate on higuain and would try a cheeky bid for Lavezzi instead.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I don't get why you all want Suarez. The guy is a fucking douche and he has done some unacceptable things... Oh, and I hate his attitude and the fact that he always complains. Sure, he is a great player, but i don't think he would fit our team spirit at all. I would seriously rather have Balotelli than this guy.
:lol: I guess you buy into the media BS that tries to make certain players look bad. Suarez is a boss, not a douche. Get your facts straight ;)

---------- Post added 21.05.2012 at 02:57 ----------

If were looking for a so called "bomber" then cavani and higuain are our men. If Suarez and one of the bombers then even better. But I would concentrate on higuain and would try a cheeky bid for Lavezzi instead.
Suarez is twice the player that fat pirate fucker from Napoli is; I'm saying this being a fan of both players, but Suarez is the superior player for me.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
:lol: I guess you buy into the media BS that tries to make certain players look bad. Suarez is a boss, not a douche. Get your facts straight ;)
What the hell are you talking about? I actually watch Liverpool's games, and I just don't like his attitude at all.
Is this media bullshit?:

Add the fact that he won't shake hand with Evra even though the clubs decided that he would. Furthermore, he always complains like a little girl when things don't go his way on the pitch. I hate his attitude!!!
How is that "media BS"? This is simply my observation watching him play.
And sure, he is a great footballer, but I don't want him in Juve. He doesn't deserve to be here in my opinion.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
stop with the suarez-higuain-vucinic dream. we're not going to sign both. hell, will be lucky to sign one. Lets focus on one main man instead of 5 potential strikers, before we're left with nothing. and by nothing, i obviously mean borriello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)