Luis Suarez - Forward - Liverpool (9 Viewers)

If possible, would you sign Luis Suárez?

• Yes, he's a great player

• Yes, but only if the price is right

• Begrudgingly, his talent outweighs the negatives

• No, his character doesn't reflect well on Juventus

• No, he is almost subhuman

• Kill it, kill it with fire!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Ya'll are just dreaming. You all know Giovinco is DP's heir. Deal with it right now so you won't be disappointed in the future. :D

Apr 24, 2012
LoL I can just see the headlines on lol.com now..

8/8/12 Juventus close in on Suarez and Cavani..:tup:

28/8/12 Cavani makes u-turn on juventus and napoli and signs for city. Suarez to stay at liverpool until 2016 :sergio:

30/8/12 Juventus working hard on deals to bring in "reliable" Conte type players...

31/8/12 Juventus unveil .... Bologna pair Alessando Diamanti and Marco Di Vaio as well as taking full ownership of the "talanted" Ekdal. Marotta also closing in on a last minute transfer swoop to sign Genoa's Alberto Gilardino:sergio:

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Exactly. Some people just don't have a clue. Fuck Suarez this, fuck Suarez that. Oh wait, we have effin Borriello, Matri, and Quag as our fearsome threesome. Ooooooh! Scary!
No lets bring Gio, he's young and has a lot of potential. He's potentially a WC player.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
LoL I can just see the headlines on lol.com now..

8/8/12 Juventus close in on Suarez and Cavani..:tup:

28/8/12 Cavani makes u-turn on juventus and napoli and signs for city. Suarez to stay at liverpool until 2016 :sergio:

30/8/12 Juventus working hard on deals to bring in "reliable" Conte type players...

31/8/12 Juventus unveil .... Bologna pair Alessando Diamanti and Marco Di Vaio as well as taking full ownership of the "talanted" Ekdal. Marotta also closing in on a last minute transfer swoop to sign Genoa's Alberto Gilardino:sergio:
@lewey-juventino
If you had posted this comment last summer I would have thought 'yep that's a possibility'. But we're in a far different situation this time around. The attraction of champions league football can never be understated, it's the pinnacle of most player's careers and being there with a team as big as Juve is a massive draw. Also, can you imagine the ego boost you would get from hearing 40,000 fans screaming your name after you score, that has got to be very appealing as well.

There are also many players who want to be part of a blossoming project such as ours, in other words they want to feel as though they've contributed towards a successful era in the football clubs history. I'm confident we will sign at least one big star who we can offer a decent sized wage packet given that there will be quite a few players taken off the books this summer.

So long as the Eye of the Sheik (aka Man City's owners), doesn't get drawn to each and every transfer target we become interested in, I think we should be a whole lot more competitive in this mercato. However I wouldn't rule out the purchasing of at least one average Italian footballer, but I get the feeling that player is already here in the team.

In summary, don't be so negative, Del Neri is gone and not coming back, we're not playing Fulham in the Europa League and Amauri is off trolling Fiorentina. The future is bright, chin up :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)