Luis Suárez (6 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
It is excessive nonetheless...we get it you punish him and ban him, but ffs no hotel??!?!?!
The dude has a history and it keeps repeating itself and each time its getting worse and on an even bigger stage. The world cup is supposed to be when the world comes together to watch a sporting spectacle. The guy humiliated FIFA in all this so FIFA reacted accordingly and needed to make an example that this kind of disgusting behavior won't be tolerated.

The guy should have been fined even more IMO. He is a fucking idiot and deserves every bit of this.

Fuck, IMAGINE IF THIS WAS BALOTELLI THAT BIT SOMEONE FOR THE 3RD TIME! Holy crap the rage that would flow through this forum and the media shit storm that would follow...

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
The dude has a history and it keeps repeating itself and each time its getting worse and on an even bigger stage. The world cup is supposed to be when the world comes together to watch a sporting spectacle. The guy humiliated FIFA in all this so FIFA reacted accordingly and needed to make an example that this kind of disgusting behavior won't be tolerated.

The guy should have been fined even more IMO. He is a fucking idiot and deserves every bit of this.

Fuck, IMAGINE IF THIS WAS BALOTELLI THAT BIT SOMEONE FOR THE 3RD TIME! Holy crap the rage that would flow through this forum and the media shit storm that would follow...
He said it multiple times, he stuck by it, he swore by it.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Lugano is doing what any proper teammate would do, defend his teammate in times of harships. I wonder if Badass or anyone here as a matter of fact would back up Suarez if they were in Lugano's shoes.
If Balotelli would have done that, do you think Pirlo, Buffon, or De Rossi would support him or any player for hindering the team in the world cup?

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
If Balotelli would have done that, do you think Pirlo, Buffon, or De Rossi would support him or any player for hindering the team in the world cup?
:lol:
I'm sorry but that isn't the same thing as Suarez and Lugano. They are both Uruguayans, Balotelli only has Italian papers.

Jul 1, 2010
Lugano is doing what any proper teammate would do, defend his teammate in times of harships. I wonder if Badass or anyone here as a matter of fact would back up Suarez if they were in Lugano's shoes.
What Lugano, Tabarez and the Uruguayan Fa is doing is not helping Suarez, it's harming him. They're portraying him as a victim and he's buying this as his latest declarations testify.

He's not going to stop behaving like a vampire if people paint him as a victim.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
What Lugano, Tabarez and the Uruguayan Fa is doing is not helping Suarez, it's harming him. They're portraying him as a victim and he's buying this as his latest declarations testify.

He's not going to stop behaving like a vampire if people paint him as a victim.
He's no victim by any means, he is a victor if anything. Man look at the hype he is getting of it! You hear his name more than Messi's and Neymar's and nigga is out the tornamanent. But the exessiveness of the punishement, by not letting him sleep with his teammates and be around football establishments is too much. Sure a four month ban from football is cool and all but that shouldn't stop him from showing up in an establishement.

Jul 1, 2010
He's no victim by any means, he is a victor if anything. Man look at the hype he is getting of it! You hear his name more than Messi's and Neymar's and nigga is out the tornamanent. But the exessiveness of the punishement, by not letting him sleep with his teammates and be around football establishments is too much. Sure a four month ban from football is cool and all but that shouldn't stop him from showing up in an establishement.
He's widely regarded as a mentally ill vampire. Victory indeed.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Or maybe they want him to stop doing that shit, because clearly he isn't getting the message.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
He's widely regarded as a mentally ill vampire. Victory indeed.
Also during that game, I watched it with a buddy in a small cafe on University grounds, the cafe was owned by some Italian dude, he had his Baggio shirt on :lol:
Busted his balls about Baggio, and laughed my balls off when Cheesio got the red, after the bite I cried, I straight up cried, the owner was calling Suarez an animal, a monkey, he was sooooooo maaaad! Je te jure j'avais des larmes aux yeux it was too much! By the end of the game, I just paid my tab and left, if I stayed any longer I woulda got smacked :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Why am I not surprised :sergio:
During the moment itself, Cheesio red, Suarez bites no card, maaaaaaaaaan it was beautiful dawg!

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
He's an animal. That's what he is.

How can these actions be justified when there is clear evidence on three occasions that he has done this. How can anyone defend such classless acts? I don't get it. This goes beyond football here. This is sub-human.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)