Luis Suárez (47 Viewers)

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Suarez has allegedly bit 8 players in his career. Only the most recent 3 bitings have been caught on video. The Daily Star says FIFA has investigated in 5 previous biting allegations early in his career. Uruguay officials attempted to cover up these charges despite detailed evidence available, whistleblowers claim.

"When FIFA decided Suarez's ban they took account not only the 2 most recent biting incidents but the 5 before that as well." - Daily Star

8 fucking people…bite a dick Suarez.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
:lol: what movie's that from?

- - - Updated - - -

I think the whole ban is a little harsh.

The guy can't help but being born a biter, it's in his genes. And considering his front teeth protrude so far, including his canines, they should have really allowed him off with a simple slap on the wrist.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:lol: what movie's that from?

- - - Updated - - -

I think the whole ban is a little harsh.

The guy can't help but being born a biter, it's in his genes. And considering his front teeth protrude so far, including his canines, they should have really allowed him off with a simple slap on the wrist.
I'm still waiting for X to guess the movie. :D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Suarez has allegedly bit 8 players in his career. Only the most recent 3 bitings have been caught on video. The Daily Star says FIFA has investigated in 5 previous biting allegations early in his career. Uruguay officials attempted to cover up these charges despite detailed evidence available, whistleblowers claim.

"When FIFA decided Suarez's ban they took account not only the 2 most recent biting incidents but the 5 before that as well." - Daily Star

8 $#@!ing people…bite a $#@! Suarez.
what kind of maniac is this

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)