Luis Suárez (23 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
It's ridiculous to suggest that this punishment is overly harsh.

FIFA sanctions all football competition on the planet. Of course they were going to take into account the previous two biting incidents, the racial abuse of Evra, (and if the Uruguayan FA had not erased all record of it, his headbutt of a referee at 16). Suarez shows a complete lack of emotional control and stability on the field. For this to have happened a third time is absolutely disgraceful, regardless of the actual danger of the attack. Biting is not a part of the game. Not at all. Hard and dangerous tackles happen, usually not on purpose. They are part of being a professional player of this game. One expects the occasional hard tackle, or high tackle, or dangerous tackle... one does not expect to be bitten. Period. And it's not like Suarez and Chiellini were tussling immediately prior to the bite, nor did Chiellini slide in on some super aggressive and hard tackle or elbow him. It was premeditated, he changed direction towards him, lowered his head and chomped. This is the minimum ban he should have received, about 25 matches all told between club and country.

The only people on the planet defending him are Uruguayans and a smattering of other South Americans and Liverpool fans. Disgusting behaviour from them as well. Suarez apologists make me sick. They enable and embolden him by making excuses for this grotesque and surreal habit.

Surprisingly, FIFA finally got a decision right for once. I'd like to see harsher penalties for all such offences in the future.
Stop being biased. You're just jealous of Suarez :rolleyes:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)