Luis Suárez (47 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
What do you mean with "no infection ever recorded" ?

because when one catches hiv virus, it can take years or decades before it moves to AIDS stage. You notice nothing untill then
And even in AIDS stage you need to have another disease first to notice that your immume system isnt working as intended.

Only way to find out is a concidental check on white blood cell count, or specific elisa testing. The last one can also tell you when you are about to turn from seropositive into AIDS
you can find out if you are HIV positive within weeks with a very good percentage, 3-6 months is 99.99% certainty, also extensive research done with oral sex over years with no infections. Feel free to message me private if you want more info.

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
EDIT: Ah, crap. I forgot that Copa America auto-qualifies Uruguay.

Ironically, the draw for the Copa America matches is exactly 4 months from tomorrow.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
you can find out if you are HIV positive within weeks with a very good percentage, 3-6 months is 99.99% certainty, also extensive research done with oral sex over years with no infections. Feel free to message me private if you want more info.
Yeah i agree that you can, wich both tests i described above.

The oral sex thing is odd. Because its theoretically a big possibility.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
Wilmar Valdez, president of the Uruguayan Football Association: "I think the teeth marks from Chiellini made ​​photoshop. I know that newspapers in England grudge against Suarez, so this story so inflated - how else do you sell your newspaper? "

:lol::lol:

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Wilmar Valdez, president of the Uruguayan Football Association: "I think the teeth marks from Chiellini made ​​photoshop. I know that newspapers in England grudge against Suarez, so this story so inflated - how else do you sell your newspaper? "
Comments like these are worse than Suarez' bite.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Article 22 of the FIFA Disciplinary Code says:

"A person may be banned from taking part in any kind of football-related activity (administrative, sports or any other)."

This means that FIFA can take a decision to ban a player from playing in the domestic league. Now, I don't know if there is mechanism for FIFA to force the EPL to implement this decision. There probably is.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
So this means any Copa America qualifiers I presume?
They're automatic qualifiers. But it could mean missing Copa Matches.

Unless Uruguay schedule a bunch of friendlies between now and then.

- - - Updated - - -

He misses 13 Liverpool games. 9 Prem, 3 CL and 1 COC.

One of theose is the Derby at the Pit.

Ha ha ha!!!
We'll still give you a good thrashing.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Article 22 of the FIFA Disciplinary Code says:

"A person may be banned from taking part in any kind of football-related activity (administrative, sports or any other)."

This means that FIFA can take a decision to ban a player from playing in the domestic league. Now, I don't know if there is mechanism for FIFA to force the EPL to implement this decision. There probably is.
But do you really think it's going to be necessary for FIFA to force Liverpool not to play Suarez? I'm sure they'll respect the ruling. But Liverpool is screwed. Suarez isn't even allowed to practice or get transferred for that matter.

Pablo

Jul 9, 2010

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, probably will mate. Mental block, we just cant beat you. Even when above you in the Prem.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

- - - Updated - - -

If you're Liverpool, wouldn't you rather sue or discipline Suarez yourself for him doing this again and ultimately hurting not just his nation but his club that signs his checks?

If I was Liverpool, I'd be pissed at Suarez NOT FIFA.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)