Luis Suárez (43 Viewers)

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
so? fifa doesnt rule over UEFA
so? they are the parent organisation of UEFA and obviously have some powers over it. Powers like punishing a player who behaves like an animal during FIFA World Cup. They didn't ban him from UEFA games, or EPL games or Uruguay games. They have banned him from all football activity around the world. There's nothing shocking here.

Buy on AliExpress.com

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Thats why i say big chance.

If his bloodstream connects with the victim, you are guaranteed to catch HIV, and a pretty big chance it will outmultiply the initial effective reaction of the Killer T-cells

Its saliva however. There is a good chance its mixed with some blood from various sources. Various sources could have cause a break of the gingiva, a cut in the pathways from the nose to the lungs, or the digestive system.

You would be surprised how many times you have some kind of cut that results in small amounts of blood beeing present in the saliva

wrong, you need to read up more on the subject, theres a reason why hetero oral sex doesnt lead to infection.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
so? they are the parent organisation of UEFA and obviously have some powers over it. Powers like punishing a player who behaves like an animal during FIFA World Cup. They didn't ban him from UEFA games, or EPL games or Uruguay games. They have banned him from all football activity around the world. There's nothing shocking here.
@Enron it seems as though there is precedent http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/2125215.stm

but this precedent only shows how ridiculous the suarez ban is, this dude punched the ref and pretty much got the same ban

- - - Updated - - -

That depends wether you are in seropositive, or AIDS status iirc.
no infection.

so ya edit your post and take out that "good chance", this aint no grandma medicine :D

You guys seem to know a lot about AIDS...
we were talking about HIV

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
wrong, you need to read up more on the subject, theres a reason why hetero oral sex doesnt lead to infection.
I checked back, i am right.

When HIV is in its early state, its still circulating the bloodstream. This is when bloodcontact can cause transmittance.

When it goes into its later, and AIDS state, it moves into tissue, and the concentration in the blood becomes to low to cause direct transmittance, but the risk is allways their, ableit very low.

Oral sex is actually pretty dangerous in that regard, because the virus can be present in various liquids, and can be transmitted trough wounds in the mouth

- - - Updated - - -

You guys seem to know a lot about AIDS...
This is 2014, its important to know the difference between AIDS and hiv

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I checked back, i am right.

When HIV is in its early state, its still circulating the bloodstream. This is when bloodcontact can cause transmittance.

When it goes into its later, and AIDS state, it moves into tissue, and the concentration in the blood becomes to low to cause direct transmittance, but the risk is allways their, ableit very low.

Oral sex is actually pretty dangerous in that regard, because the virus can be present in various liquids, and can be transmitted trough wounds in the mouth
NO INFECTION ever recorded, stop arguing you are wrong, it's ok.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Personally id rather be elbowed, punched or tackled then have some raging and deranged lunatic sink his filthy disgusting teeth into my flesh.

But that's just me
In a football match getting elbowed is much worse. First of all you don't expect it and it makes it much much more worse. What can you get if you get bitten? Nothing, specially if you're a pro, the care you get you will not notice the bite the moment you go home as for the elbow hit...

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
In a football match getting elbowed is much worse. First of all you don't expect it and it makes it much much more worse. What can you get if you get bitten? Nothing, specially if you're a pro, the care you get you will not notice the bite the moment you go home as for the elbow hit...
i guess we are super biased thats why we prefer the least painful and damaging option :D

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
it is part of the discussion since we are trying to weigh in the severity of 'biting' as opposed to say 'elbowing'
I'm not saying it's offtopic much. I'm saying I wasn't expecting a medical discussion.

Anyone has any reactions from uruguay?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
The human mouth is full of bacteria, Suarez has a history of biting things, and he is constantly anxious and agitated, so it's possible that he has rabies.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
It's ridiculous to suggest that this punishment is overly harsh.

FIFA sanctions all football competition on the planet. Of course they were going to take into account the previous two biting incidents, the racial abuse of Evra, (and if the Uruguayan FA had not erased all record of it, his headbutt of a referee at 16). Suarez shows a complete lack of emotional control and stability on the field. For this to have happened a third time is absolutely disgraceful, regardless of the actual danger of the attack. Biting is not a part of the game. Not at all. Hard and dangerous tackles happen, usually not on purpose. They are part of being a professional player of this game. One expects the occasional hard tackle, or high tackle, or dangerous tackle... one does not expect to be bitten. Period. And it's not like Suarez and Chiellini were tussling immediately prior to the bite, nor did Chiellini slide in on some super aggressive and hard tackle or elbow him. It was premeditated, he changed direction towards him, lowered his head and chomped. This is the minimum ban he should have received, about 25 matches all told between club and country.

The only people on the planet defending him are Uruguayans and a smattering of other South Americans and Liverpool fans. Disgusting behaviour from them as well. Suarez apologists make me sick. They enable and embolden him by making excuses for this grotesque and surreal habit.

Surprisingly, FIFA finally got a decision right for once. I'd like to see harsher penalties for all such offences in the future.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
NO INFECTION ever recorded, stop arguing you are wrong, it's ok.
What do you mean with "no infection ever recorded" ?

because when one catches hiv virus, it can take years or decades before it moves to AIDS stage. You notice nothing untill then
And even in AIDS stage you need to have another disease first to notice that your immume system isnt working as intended.

Only way to find out is a concidental check on white blood cell count, or specific elisa testing. The last one can also tell you when you are about to turn from seropositive into AIDS

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
It's ridiculous to suggest that this punishment is overly harsh.

FIFA sanctions all football competition on the planet. Of course they were going to take into account the previous two biting incidents, the racial abuse of Evra, (and if the Uruguayan FA had not erased all record of it, his headbutt of a referee at 16). Suarez shows a complete lack of emotional control and stability on the field. For this to have happened a third time is absolutely disgraceful, regardless of the actual danger of the attack. Biting is not a part of the game. Not at all. Hard and dangerous tackles happen, usually not on purpose. And it's not like Suarez and Chiellini were tussling immediately prior to the bite, nor did Chiellini slide in on some super aggressive and hard tackle or elbow him. It was premeditated, he changed direction towards him, lowered his head and chomped. This is the minimum ban he should have received, about 25 matches all told between club and country.

The only people on the planet defending him are Uruguayans and a smattering of other South Americans and Liverpool fans. Disgusting behaviour from them as well. Suarez apologists make me sick. They enable and embolden him by making excuses for this grotesque and surreal habit.

Surprisingly, FIFA finally got a decision right for once. I'd like to see harsher penalties for all such offences in the future.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)