Luis Suárez (29 Viewers)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
My friend which is another pool supporter told me pool gave their support for Suarez & that it was official. He got that off goal.com with a misleading headline that read 'Liverpool to stand by Suarez' it was just an opinion by two former pool players.

No comment by pool

http://www.itv.com/news/update/2014-06-25/liverpool-refuse-to-comment-on-suarez-bite-controversy/
they will obviously wait for the punishment, at this point it's alleged incident. But i highly doubt they will stand behind him.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
this is the third, the 3rd time !
there can't be any excuses for him!
one player cannot run around like a rabbid animal and bite players...
such behavior has been banned eons ago...
it is not just the moral part of being a bad ex for the kids, there are more to it, sanitary issues as well, among others...
one man can be excused for one stupidity, but this is to much !

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
this is the third, the 3rd time !
there can't be any excuses for him!
one player cannot run around like a rabbid animal and bite players...
such behavior has been banned eons ago...
it is not just the moral part of being a bad ex for the kids, there are more to it, sanitary issues as well, among others...
one man can be excused for one stupidity, but this is to much !
I agree with you this time sir! If it was up to me he would be banned for life

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
I'm not delusional you idiot. I didn't make that up, that's what is being discussed
Your simple mind can't comprehend that it simply won't happen? You think one of the hottest prospects in europe, with one of the biggest clubs in england will be banned for 2 years & his career will end there and then for biting a player?

Put your butthurt Italian bias aside & use what little faculties you have left to think about it. You fucking moron.

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
Your simple mind can't comprehend that it simply won't happen? You think one of the hottest prospects in europe, with one of the biggest clubs in england will be banned for 2 years & his career will end there and then for biting a player?

Put your butthurt Italian bias aside & use what little faculties you have left to think about it. You $#@!ing moron.
No you're just a douchebag. I wasn't saying it was gonna happen. I was reporting what is being discussed. I have also said multiple times I'd ban his ass for life. Your just to fuckin stupid to read English and see I wrote what they were discussing not my opinion your moron

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
they cant really cash in on him anymore :D at least not as much as pre-world cup; i think of all the big teams we are the best fit, need for his type and not in england(extreme tevez scenario here)
Either way, which ever team signs him will get a real bargain.

No you're just a douchebag. I wasn't saying it was gonna happen. I was reporting what is being discussed. I have also said multiple times I'd ban his ass for life. Your just to fuckin stupid to read English and see I wrote what they were discussing not my opinion your moron
You stated your opinion with a spelling error (surprise!) & you wanna lecture me on my comprehension? Where in post below did you say it wouldn't happen?

Fucking pillock.

without a doubt, best part after his ban no one will want him and his carrier will effectively be over

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
His friend was talking bullshit, there's nothing to link to.

What do you think about Suarez now, Enron? Do you want Liverpool to sell him?
Only if we get 115 million euros. He is our best player. What other team in our position would sell a player like Suarez?

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
Either way, which ever team signs him will get a real bargain.

You stated your opinion with a spelling error (surprise!) & you wanna lecture me on my comprehension? Where in post below did you say it wouldn't happen?

$#@!ing pillock.
That was after I said what they were discussing but once again selective BS by you guys.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
That's his release clause. Think about it, if you were in our position, would you sell?
i would not sell, but i would be in a tight spot as far team morale and discipline are concerned. If he is punished by oool then hes gonna wanna leave at which point you wont get anywhere near that amount. I think he'll go for 40-50 mil

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
His contract etc pre third bite and the fines and suspension are basically worthless. Now whose being simple minded and biased
Why are you insulting me? I haven't addressed you in this thread.

Your point still has no bearing. We have a 30 goal a season scorer. Why do we sell him?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)