Luis Suárez - ST - Barcelona (12 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I watched zero games of him.

He had a positive G+A vs games ratio, and moves from Messi and De Jong, to Ronaldo and Dybala

He's miles ahead of any alternative

- - - Updated - - -

So did Ronaldo at times. It happens. And unlike Ronaldo, Suarez got injured which impacts match readyness and sharpness
He had a knee surgery early this year, that's the main concern. The Suarez before it is a easy yes, this current one I don't know. Was hoping someone who saw barca a lot could tell us more but apparently no one watches that disgusting team. And @Mandzukic17 is gone as well :sad:

Buy on AliExpress.com

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Again not a single alternative striker was suggested by people who oppose this deal lol
Notice how they all go round this post and no one mentions better alternatives. :lol:
I hate Suarez and think his personality is cancer but for free and with reasonable wages & 2y contract it's hard to come up with a better option. Especially if we're broke.
I also don't like very much that guy is 33, gonna be 35 for the second part of next season. :scared:

Looking at expiring contracts in 2021 and potentially available loanees only this remains:
-Aubameyang (31)
-Diego Costa (31)
-L. Jović loan?

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
"If life gives you lemons , make lemonade" kind of deal.

I dont like this transfer , but it is the best that we can do right now, so instead of being all negative about it ill give the guy the benefit of the doubt for now
agreed.

overall we have been pretty active in this market.

arthur
kulu
mckennie
suarez

4 signings and market is on for another month. thats pretty good.

i get some people dont like some of the signings, but overall we as fans should be excited to see new players and how they will develop. this isn't inter guys. we dont need to be all negative about everything (even they have better outlook on team in recent years than juve fans)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
That aint him just needing to shed a few pounds look at he's bad kness in that clip, bad touches and missed two sitters from a yard out people are in for shock when they realise how bad this guy is going to be here. Posters here wanting him and posting he's stats havent watched more than 5 games of him in the last year.
He is ready for ther MLS.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Again not a single alternative striker was suggested by people who oppose this deal lol
Not too eager with getting Suarez, it's 5 years too late. He's still most likely quality, but come a few years we'll have another Higuain situation, old, high wages and won't leave.

As for an alternative, I'd push for Dzeko, he'd offer the posibility to play with a classic target man, I personally have always preffered by #9's and target men. I'd also go for Kean over Suarez, the kid won't be as productive as Suarez right off the bat, but he's got room to improve, helps with the homegrown stats and is pretty versatile option for the front.

I LOVE Suarez, always been a fan....but I'm tired of getting linked to players we were linked to 10 years...

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
That's what i hate the most, people be like don't sign Suarez,Dzeko but never give any suggestions who should we sign .

Question should be :

Would you rather have :

Suarez for free
Dzeko for 15m
Milik for 35m
Morata for 50m
Jimenez for 70m

If you don't want Suarez , give another suggestions please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
That's what i hate the most, people be like don't sign Suarez,Dzeko but never give any suggestions who should we sign .

Question should be :

Would you rather have :

Suarez for free
Dzeko for 15m
Milik for 35m
Morata for 50m
Jimenez for 70m

If you don't want Suarez , give another suggestions please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bro they aren't that detail oriented. They can't even think past starting XI.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
I dont like this transfer , but it is the best that we can do right now, so instead of being all negative about it ill give the guy the benefit of the doubt for now
That's the spirit my friend! I mean big Higgy fan and unlike most here I thought he performed well for Juve. If not for the 90mil or whatever feel more here would agree.

That said if Saurez is a 1, Higgy isn't even a 1A. More like a 2 in comparing. Just my thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)