Luis Suárez - ST - Barcelona (7 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
It amazes me how shortsighted so many otherwise intelligent members on this forum are.

This guy is 33 years old and overweight. We are set to sign him on a free because his previous club wants to terminate his contract. We are willing to give him a multi-year deal on high wages.

This is the perfect recipe for yet another failure.
You make it sound like it's in the hands of tuz members if he comes or not.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
If you're unhappy with us trying to sign a no.9 because you're afraid Dybala is getting benched, direct your frustration at Pirlo. He's asking for a no.9 and he's getting the best available one considering all the financial circumstances.

Apr 10, 2014
Since Juve are trying to sign a starter on his spot who would you rather have, from possible options?

- - - Updated - - -

:bianconero:

Edit; Agreed a 3 year deal is one year too long but you simply can't find a better goal scorer and skill for free..Also sure he'll more get fit as the season goes on..

Last edited:

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Some would say its our personal bank accounts funding the mercato and wages
I really dislike this argument. Of course it not our funds used in the mercato, nobody thinks that.

But as fans we are right to be concerned about how our club use their money. We all care about the club and want to see it doing the best it can.

The nature of football today is that money plays a huge part in success. If we don't use our budget wisely it can have a knock on impact for years. You only have to look at this summer and the issues in paying off Khedira and Higuain.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
He looks really heavy , he better get fit fast
That aint him just needing to shed a few pounds look at he's bad kness in that clip, bad touches and missed two sitters from a yard out people are in for shock when they realise how bad this guy is going to be here. Posters here wanting him and posting he's stats havent watched more than 5 games of him in the last year.
He is ready for ther MLS.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
That aint him just needing to shed a few pounds look at he's bad kness in that clip, bad touches and missed two sitters from a yard out people are in for shock when they realise how bad this guy is going to be here. Posters here wanting him and posting he's stats havent watched more than 5 games of him in the last year.
He is ready for ther MLS.
28.5 games (2570min)
21 goals
10 assists

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Will do fine here if he eventually comes, there are simply not that many options out there and under the current circumstances it's really not a surprise we want him and he wants us, short term could actually help improve the team and we could help him have another chance to bow out on a high note aswell.(or at least last fat paycheck ofc :lol: ), anyway i think his mindset is in the right place on this one.

Main concern here remains his fitness levels, which only time will be able to tell how that will go, but i'd say atm he is worth the gamble either way, rumored investment figures in relation to the potential effectiveness/productivity he could bring is still a go go IMO.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Name me 5 games you have watched of sureaz in the last year? Reading of a stats sheet is great im sure higgy would have good stats playing behind messi for a season but dont mean he is actually good or drags the level of the rest of the team down with him.
I watched zero games of him.

He had a positive G+A vs games ratio, and moves from Messi and De Jong, to Ronaldo and Dybala

He's miles ahead of any alternative

- - - Updated - - -

, bad touches and missed two sitters from a yard out
So did Ronaldo at times. It happens. And unlike Ronaldo, Suarez got injured which impacts match readyness and sharpness

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
why are people hoping this signing fails.

be excited yoou guys.

new season, new coach, new players.

some of you are so miserable, you should change your name to twentytwenty
Speaking of les miserables, not a single 100m Pjanic voted in this poll after being made fun of some of their past votes and predictions. :lol: Such weird little men. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

If you're unhappy with us trying to sign a no.9 because you're afraid Dybala is getting benched, direct your frustration at Pirlo. He's asking for a no.9 and he's getting the best available one considering all the financial circumstances.
What I don't get is how do you think he's finished and will bench Dybala at the same time lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)