Luis Suárez - ST - Barcelona (5 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
3 years of this Jabroni:sergio: i give it 6 months tops before posters supporting this deal and fucker coming here realise how much he will drag the rest of the team down and suck. Im Sure ronaldo is going to be thrilled with another forward that cant run or move beside him again.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Friendly advice: Just wait for the official details and most importantly for the announcement itself before facepalming yourselfs at every little rumor that comes out.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm still not rulling out the 2years + 1 option version tbf, seems the most reasonable atm.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Friendly advice: Just wait for the official details and most importantly for the announcement itself before facepalming yourselfs at every little rumor that comes out.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm still not rulling out the 2years + 1 option version tbf, seems the most reasonable atm.
Even a 1 day training deal will make me to :sergio:

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Even a 1 day training deal will make me to :sergio:
:lol: you have different reasons, it's somewhat understandable, others make a big deal out of the 2 or 3 years contract based on conflicting rumors, however in your case, you at least are straight up against to even a 1 day contract so i get it lol :D

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
You asked a better 3, compared to Ronaldo and especially suarez TODAY.

We can discuss peak ronaldo and peak suarez, but they werent here at their peak, so whats the use ?
Even Prime Del Piero + Trezeguet supported by Camoranesi + Nedved on the flanks is better than anything we have now or could potentially have.
What we have right now is just names. It's not a guarantee that a trident involving them will function well as an attacking unit. There are a lot of variables to this.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Even Prime Del Piero + Trezeguet supported by Camoranesi + Nedved on the flanks is better than anything we have now or could potentially have.
What we have right now is just names. It's not a guarantee that a trident involving them will function well as an attacking unit. There are a lot of variables to this.
It indeed poses alot of challenges for the coach to solve, and we have no guarantees that a trident will be the most fruitfull combination

- - - Updated - - -

Peak Lukaku wins
Do you want to discuss this topic or just cock about ?

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
But he was only standing by the sideline, you didn't have to watch him dive like a pussy like Suarez does. No player on this planet is more irritating douchebag than Suarez, even Princess Penaldo is like Del Piero compared to him.
yeah totally, Sarri was only in charge of everything.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
His record speaks for itself. The only player to win the European golden boot in the Messi+Ronaldo era twice and he wasn't on penalty duty. Over 150 career assists too. He's the best striker since R9 for me (alongside Lewandowski who I think beats Suarez in terms of longevity but falls just short in terms of absolute peak level).
To fall into the category of all time great, you would need to be a generation defining player. Sure Suarez had an amazing peak but it's also consistency and longevity that puts you among the best of the best. Suarez hasnt looked anywhere near his peak years for the past couple of seasons atleast.
When we talk of generation defining players, we talk of Messi, Ronaldo, Pirlo, Xavi, Zidane, Brazilian Ronaldo, Cruyff, Iniesta, Maldini, Platini etc
He's a Uruguayan and a Barcelona great for sure but it'd be hard for me to put him in the same conversation as the aforementioned players.

JuelzSantana

Sep 28, 2017
Some positives with Suarez:

1. CL winner, we need championship CL experience upfront.
2. The guy is a c*nt, bar Demiral, Chiellini and CR the rest of them are church boys.
3. Scored at least 20 league goals for the past 6 seasons.
4. Proven in La Liga and PL, he´s adaptable which significantly lowers the risk of flopping in Italy.
5. Pirlo needs experienced been-there-done-that players, our Scudetto dynasty has never been under more threat than this upcoming campaign
6. I don´t trust Dybala come CL money time

Also, Higuain has scared a lot of Juve fans. All strikers over 30 will not be a new Higuain, he was a sorry case of someone mentally and physically f´ed. In terms of Suarez being finished, just look at Bayern who won CL. Neuer, Boateng, Muller etc. Go back a year and these were all written off, Muller and Boateng got kicked off the national team too. Now they rule the world. I´m hyped for Suarez, I can´t wait to see him do his c*nt antics versus Inter and Conte. We´ve been missing this type of player badly. This guy got that dog in him, I think he´ll bounce back to prove his haters (Koeman, Barca) wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)