Luis Suárez - ST - Barcelona (15 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
He's a prick but still easily good enough to play support ST to CR and hopefully Dybala. even on a 3 year 10M contract it's still cheap.

A 30M striker in today's market on low wages would probably be a heap of shit compared to Saurez regardless of age.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
So is Messi now Barcelona’s SD and Catalonia’s public prosecutor considering he had Bartolomeu arrested?

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Doesn’t matter if you like it or not, Suarez is a champion. He will be great here, same way as Dani Alves or Cristiano. Contract for 2+1 is the best option.
That's crazy.

Either Suarez or Dzeko should be signed on 1+1 basis or gtfo. Sure, every player in their age is looking for that last fat contract but that shouldn't be a problem if they remain competitive. Otherwise we're getting into another Higuain situation.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
I don't know how people can prefere Dzeko to Suarez....
Just compare their career.... Dzeko is nowhere near the career Suarez had.
If you all prefere him cause he did decently in Italy...
Also Dzeko was the main man in Roma attack while Suarez had to share the front with Messi and Neymar quite the difference.
I know who I'd pick anyday of the week to be our n.9 Luis Suarez.

I wanted him back when he was at Ajax-Liverpool too bad we didn't have money nor status back then ;(
Still given that right now the only other striker I'd pick is Haaland I would def get Suarez for free. there is no better alternative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)