Luis Suárez - ST - Barcelona (13 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Definitely not, we’d still be offensively slow and defensively exposed especially if the midfield is not up to the standards. It will all depend on our next signing in midfield. I wonder what name Pirlo has asked for, Locatelli seems to be the most realistic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We haven't spent much and hopefully going for the likes of Suarez means we're planning to spend in midfield. Just Locatelli would be underwhelming

not at all, but it could be awesome if you guys assume a possession style attack with support from the wings
Given the players we have I guess that's inevitable. I don't know if that kind of football can compete with super athletic, aggressive teams like Liverpool and Bayern

Buy on AliExpress.com

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
What I read here is all about goal scoring. Yes Suarez is a good player and goalscorer. But to me the main question is : Who is the better fit with Dybala and Ronaldo.
I have not doubt that it is Dzeko . He works more than Suarez for the team, he is not egocentric , is more a team player and will come back in midfield and helps.
I see difficulties between Suarez and Ronaldo from a number of vue points. Dzeko is much more calm, Suarez is a hothead .
If we have to buy a senior citizen my vote goes to Dzeko for his all round work and box work. He will open space for Dybala and Ronaldo where Suarez is not as good in.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
suarez is uruguay.

we have good history of useful players from uruguay.

dzkeo is bosnian. who was last bosnian? pjanic. what he do? choke and disappear in 90% of matches.

- - - Updated - - -

What I read here is all about goal scoring. Yes Suarez is a good player and goalscorer. But to me the main question is : Who is the better fit with Dybala and Ronaldo.
I have not doubt that it is Dzeko . He works more than Suarez for the team, he is not egocentric , is more a team player and will come back in midfield and helps.
I see difficulties between Suarez and Ronaldo from a number of vue points. Dzeko is much more calm, Suarez is a hothead .
If we have to buy a senior citizen my vote goes to Dzeko for his all round work and box work. He will open space for Dybala and Ronaldo where Suarez is not as good in.
dzeko is also more handsome. not like main star in a movie handsome. but more of the baddie body guard or assasin handsome.

suarez is like the annoying ugly guy who gets killed by handsome main actor in first 10 minutes of action movies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
This finished player has a G+A assist in La Liga and CL this season every 80 min.

21 goals and 11 assists in 2600 minutes.

He is an ass but he isn't quite finished as a player.
After the knee surgery it's 7 goals and 1 assist in 900 minutes. And that's for barcelona, they scored 28 goals in that same period. Here he would have less opportunities. I'm not saying he's done for, but I'm sceptical about his condition after the surgery

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
suarez is uruguay.

we have good history of useful players from uruguay.

dzkeo is bosnian. who was last bosnian? pjanic. what he do? choke and disappear in 90% of matches.

- - - Updated - - -

dzeko is also more handsome. not like main star in a movie handsome. but more of the baddie body guard or assasin handsome.

suarez is like the annoying ugly guy who gets killed by handsome main actor in first 10 minutes of action movies.
Lion you are funny. I like you.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
After the knee surgery it's 7 goals and 1 assist in 900 minutes. And that's for barcelona, they scored 28 goals in that same period. Here he would have less opportunities. I'm not saying he's done for, but I'm sceptical about his condition after the surgery
Your being very generous with the "less service" at juve even Ronaldo has to work 10 times as hard for goals here with that midfield etc behind him and he has the best off ball movement in football.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Dzeko is a big game player, I didn't see Suarez carrying him team against Liverpool or Roma in the semi's.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Your being very generous with the "less service" at juve even Ronaldo has to work 10 times as hard for goals here with that midfield etc behind him and he has the best off ball movement in football.
His technical abilities are still there, and he used to be good at other things even if he doesn't score, but I don't know if he's still got the motor to play at the highest level anymore. The injury and surgery are a big concern

- - - Updated - - -

Dzeko is a big game player, I didn't see Suarez carrying him team against Liverpool or Roma in the semi's.
It could have been the final, if var was in place at that time.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Suarez went choking during Liverpool's last matches during their title race.

Dzeko scored in City's vital game against QPR went his side were behind and losing the title

Lets be honest Suarez is just a sideways step from Higuaín. Dzeko is a step up :nico:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Suarez went choking during Liverpool's last matches during their title race.

Dzeko scored in City's vital game against QPR went his side were behind and losing the title

Lets be honest Suarez is just a sideways step from Higuaín. Dzeko is a step up :nico:
what about 2015 final against juve?

suarez scored the winning goal.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
what about 2015 final against juve?

suarez scored the winning goal.
Good point buddy. Well I do think Suarez was the superior player, but Dzeko managed more consistency in his career. Current Suarez isn't anywhere close the player he was 5 years ago while Dzeko is still carrying this current Roma team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)