Luis Nani - Winger - Manchester United (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
It's the type of deal Marotta said we will be looking to make because we don't have enough money.

What I like about this guy is that he has CL experience. And if anybody can bring him back from the dead it's Conte.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
The way I feel about Nani is that he's not good enough to change around our whole system for, but he's too big and expensive of a signing to be just a tactical option. We can't play him in a 3-5-2, so what's the plan?

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I'm all for getting Nani, however, if we get him we must buy at least 1 more winger and keep Giovinco. Nani on his own is a waste of money, ressources and talent.
Number one priority for me is to bring back Immobile.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
im all for nani...useless to wonder if he will b only purchase for the wings..let time pass and we'll see but i am good with nani here

for ppl that disapprove please forward your suggestion for the wings so others can rationalise each others thought process (probably a dangerous thing on here lol)

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
Pogba's ma fave player in this team, but I'd only let him go if we can get a swap with Di Maria.

- - - Updated - - -

Hope he stay tho.

- - - Updated - - -

That was my suggestion, Nani's welcome.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
Pogba's ma fave player in this team, but I'd only let him go if we can get a swap with Di Maria.

- - - Updated - - -

Hope he stay tho.

- - - Updated - - -

That was my suggestion, Nani's welcome.
:tup:

in my preferences di maria is near the top...but dont know what the juve higher powers have planned/if we really have the money etc

firmly believe change of scenery and settings will do nani well...

..some players can b on top form then flop or on poor form then explode.....any player is a gamble...im not going to cry down the dude..

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Nani is a realistic target and BY FAR an upgrade to Isla and all those rejects we have as wingers bar licht and asa.

Not wanting him for 5 mils is being idiotic because we all know real madrid will not let di maria go for less than 40 mils. Higuain left for 35 mils and he was a benchwarmer. U make the math.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
done deal that $#@!.

sell the crap, cash in on some co-owns, go all out for Alexis, bring Ciro home...BOOM! We're all set.
This :tuttosport:

The way I feel about Nani is that he's not good enough to change around our whole system for, but he's too big and expensive of a signing to be just a tactical option. We can't play him in a 3-5-2, so what's the plan?
it's easy. 433 will be the main formation next season. Marotta will bring anoter winger or two and we're set. The transition from 352 to any other formation can't happen in just one mercato.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)