Luis Nani - Winger - Manchester United (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
done deal that $#@!.

sell the crap, cash in on some co-owns, go all out for Alexis, bring Ciro home...BOOM! We're all set.
If we can get rid of surpluses (vuc, Quags . Isla, etc) getting him would make us no harm at those wages. I have my doubt we will get somene like sanchez who is so expensive... because we also need to get some cover for our mid. If we cant get sahnchez, we should gamble with our coowned dudes... like gabbiadini.

- - - Updated - - -

We have enought muscle and workrate. We definitely need flair and fancy now. effective flair and fancy, not just for the lolz like robino'ss flair and fancy.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
"Luis Nani to leave Manchester United at the end if the season. He's will be playing his Football in Serie A for Juventus next season."
"Juventus have agreed a fee worth £5m with Manchester United for Portuguese winger Nani #MUFC"
"Juventus have already agreed terms with Manchester United for Nani’s summer transfer"
"Luis Nani to leave Manchester United at the end if the season. He's will be playing his Football in Serie A for Juventus next season."
""Juventus have agreed a deal with Manchester United for Nani and will pay around £5million for the Portuguese winger." :

Jul 20, 2012
"Juventus have agreed a fee worth £5m with Manchester United for Portuguese winger Nani #MUFC"
"Juventus have already agreed terms with Manchester United for Nani’s summer transfer"
""Juventus have agreed a deal with Manchester United for Nani and will pay around £5million for the Portuguese winger." :
I hope its true

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)