Luis Nani - Winger - Manchester United (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
how much are inter paying for nani?
Inter want loan with option to buy, man u want 20mil

I love the reason why inter want him (according to Sky)

Man U is a popular club in Asia and Nani is a very well know and liked player in Asia and by Thor himself aswell

Forza Thor

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I don't know if Thohir is just going out of his way to fuck with our targets coz we refused them Vucinic so far. Inter absolutely don't need Nani to be honest.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Inter want loan with option to buy, man u want 20mil

I love the reason why inter want him (according to Sky)

Man U is a popular club in Asia and Nani is a very well know and liked player in Asia and by Thor himself aswell

Forza Thor
20 mill??? :lol: this is precisely why Juve should avoid the english market unless a real opportunity like Tevez arises

In Italy 20 mill practically buys you a new squad

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Inter signing Nani and Hernanes while they manage to fuck our player badly in the same mercato.

:beppe: was a mastermind this month though.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Inter signing Nani and Hernanes while they manage to fuck our player badly in the same mercato.

:beppe: was a mastermind this month though.
Wait a minute. Wasn't it you who just said a few days ago that the January Transfer window is for those clubs who fucked up their summer mercato?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Wait a minute. Wasn't it you who just said a few days ago that the January Transfer window is for those clubs who fucked up their summer mercato?
Every year, without fail, this always happens. I wouldn't even mind if it was good teams signing good players.

Always *next season*. I suppose they have to get it right some time. Very mid-range thinking from Inter, but the long term thing was always a fallacy for a big club, fans want established players, case in point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)