Luis Nani - Winger - Manchester United (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I find it silly how only 3-6 months ago reports were saying how he's worth 12mln and some clubs are considering buying him. Now, all of the sudden, there are news how he's worth 20-25mln.
He hadnt signed contract extension then.Had a contract expiring in June 2014.

But seriously,Man U are deluded if they think any club comes forward with that amount.Even Monaco and the likes are chasing much better targets.

If he leaves,i dont see him go for more than 12m considering age and form.Also considering he's changed his agent to an Italian one,i think a Serie A move looks very likely.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
He hadnt signed contract extension then.Had a contract expiring in June 2014.

But seriously,Man U are deluded if they think any club comes forward with that amount.Even Monaco and the likes are chasing much better targets.

If he leaves,i dont see him go for more than 12m considering age and form.Also considering he's changed his agent to an Italian one,i think a Serie A move looks very likely.
It's not like he was preforming well, or even playing at all, to say that it's reasonable his price jumped for more than 10mln euros.

I like Nani and I'd like us to sign him personally. I think he can offer a lot here, just like he did at Manchester before. But his price being 20mln after more than a year of not showing up is retarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)