Luis Nani - Winger - Manchester United (138 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
It's not like he was preforming well, or even playing at all, to say that it's reasonable his price jumped for more than 10mln euros.

I like Nani and I'd like us to sign him personally. I think he can offer a lot here, just like he did at Manchester before. But his price being 20mln after more than a year of not showing up is retarded.
In the last season and a half he started in about 12 games. There's no way anyone is mad enough to pay 20 million for him.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
It's not like he was preforming well, or even playing at all, to say that it's reasonable his price jumped for more than 10mln euros.

I like Nani and I'd like us to sign him personally. I think he can offer a lot here, just like he did at Manchester before. But his price being 20mln after more than a year of not showing up is retarded.
This difference is down to the new contract and the suggestion that Moyes likes Nani.

If Ferguson was still there then there wouldn't have been a new contract and Nani would have been availble for relatively little.

Not that I'm about to suggest that his alleged value doubling is reasonable.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I really hope we sign him. I've wanted him at Juve for years and yes he's inconsistent but if he can regain his form, we'll have an excellent right winger.
Same but offering more than 15m would be madness. He's injured with no form and he's a bench player for a long time now.

He'd offer a lot if he came here but Conte would have to work hard on him. His decision making is poor and he tries to do it on his own too often. The talent and ability is there though.

Jul 1, 2010
Same but offering more than 15m would be madness. He's injured with no form and he's a bench player for a long time now.

He'd offer a lot if he came here but Conte would have to work hard on him. His decision making is poor and he tries to do it on his own too often. The talent and ability is there though.
Oh for sure, I wouldn't offer more than 15 million euros for him.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I really hope we sign him. I've wanted him at Juve for years and yes he's inconsistent but if he can regain his form, we'll have an excellent right winger.
Oh for sure, I wouldn't offer more than 15 million euros for him.
:tup:

In the last season and a half he started in about 12 games. There's no way anyone is mad enough to pay 20 million for him.
My thoughts exactly.

This difference is down to the new contract and the suggestion that Moyes likes Nani.

If Ferguson was still there then there wouldn't have been a new contract and Nani would have been availble for relatively little.

Not that I'm about to suggest that his alleged value doubling is reasonable.

Really? I actually thought Moyes is one of the reasons he's 'leaving'.

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
Aug 6, 2007
I won't go for Nani! Not because of his high price, but simply because we already have the talented Berardi who can easily fill that spot on the wing in the future. And for the rest of this season, I believe that the players we have in our roster are capable of clinching the title, as well as wining "the Mickey Mouse" Europa League!

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
Nani is currently crocked and the latest is that he will be out of action for another two to three weeks.

The board will be spending the next three days in organising the Vucinic/Guarin scambio.

Nani might well be off somewhere in Summer 2014, but no club in their right mind would shell out more than €12M to secure his services.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 138)