Luis Nani - Winger - Manchester United (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
excuse my ignorance... what does this mean? Good or bad?
good. closer to 1.0 = lower odds i.e. more likely to happen

I think so too, but if they get Nani, you would seriously have to consider this transfer season to be on par with that one, especially cosidering what the net spending would be for it.

It would be simply amazing.

And I would put my formal request in for membership to the Society.
We signed 2 of the biggest legends in club history there. I don't think this can be comparable unless 1 or more of the players signed become legends and/or we win CL(s?)

:gheyfight:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I think so too, but if they get Nani, you would seriously have to consider this transfer season to be on par with that one, especially cosidering what the net spending would be for it.

It would be simply amazing.

And I would put my formal request in for membership to the Society.
What would the total net spending be?

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
What a fuck is Di Marzio doing? He's reporting the Eto deal. Who gives a fuck, get on the Nani train man! Give us something!

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
good. closer to 1.0 = lower odds i.e. more likely to happen

We signed 2 of the biggest legends in club history there. I don't think this can be comparable unless 1 or more of the players signed become legends and/or we win CL(s?)

:gheyfight:
@ZoSo, I agree with what you are saying but you are using the advantage of hindsight in this case. Nedved was 29 at the time, and although he was a very good player at Lazio, NOBODY figured that he would become the player that he became at Juve. And Buffon was purchased for a ridiculous amount of money back then. Actually, it would still be ridiculously expensive 12 years later. I'm taking into account the amount of money that Juve would have spent on these transfers for Llorente, Carlitos, Ogbonna, and hopefully Nani.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
@ZoSo, I agree with what you are saying but you are using the advantage of hindsight in this case. Nedved was 29 at the time, and although he was a very good player at Lazio, NOBODY figured that he would become the player that he became at Juve. And Buffon was purchased for a ridiculous amount of money back then. Actually, it would still be ridiculously expensive 12 years later. I'm taking into account the amount of money that Juve would have spent on these transfers for Llorente, Carlitos, Ogbonna, and hopefully Nani.
Indeed. I was just laughing to this guy on VecchiaSignora. He wrote: "If we sign Nani, Marotta should take an antidoping test". :lol:

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Of course. Once hindsight becomes available for this one then we can judge both fairly ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Indeed. I was just laughing to this guy on VecchiaSignora. He wrote: "If we sign Nani, Marotta should take an antidoping test". :lol:
:lol2:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Of course. Once hindsight becomes available for this one then we can judge both fairly ;)

- - - Updated - - -

:lol2:

I can tell you this. Back in 2001, I was very excited with the purchases of those guys, even though Zidane was sold to make it happen.

In truth, if they do sign Nani, I would be more excited now than I was back then. To get players of this caliber, whilst giving up Giacch, and Matri and/or Quags?

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeetttttttttttt, son.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)