Luis Nani - Winger - Manchester United (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I like him. He'd be one of the best wingers in Serie A. His form has been off for a couple of seasons, but he's been rotting in Manchester (as all things do in enough time there).

The guy was probably the key reason that the Portugal NT qualified for WC 2010 and Euro 2012 (not Ronaldo), though he injured himself before being able to play in the WC.

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
where would Nani play? We would have to change formations wouldn't we?

current formation :

...........Tevez Vucinic
Asamoah Pogda Vidal Litch
..................Pirlo
.......Chellini Bonucci Barz

if we get Nani who sits? Litch?

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
He'd be good here. Kinda Tevez-like transfer. The player seems to struggle a lot and being past it but he's 27 so he could give a lot if he's got the desire Tevez has.

I'm all for buying him especially for that sum (which seems to be a bit low). That's the same money we paid for Martinez and even Krasic was more expansive!

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
What?

Nani means we will be able to play 4-3-3 often.

Conte's interview in the summer For the 4-3-3, however, I don’t have the wide players necessary.

http://football-italia.net/37364/conte-interview-la-gazzetta%E2%80%A6
with a 4/3/3 how would we set up?

Tevez/Vucinic/Nani
Marchisio/Pirlo/Vidal
Chellini/Bonucci/Barz/Litch ??

What happens to Asamoah? bench?
I would guess we would play him up top wide right? if not you lose one of our mids Marchisio or Vidal as well as Asamoah...

- - - Updated - - -

I would love this guy here. I hope we sell off some players asap if it helps in making this happen.
I agree , a player like this we should not pass on if we have the change to get him, especially now before the CL and not in January!

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)