Luis Nani - Winger - Manchester United (75 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Nedvěd;3106128 said:
Nani have easily been our best player this season, more important than Berbatov, and even more important than Hernandez.
When Rooney was out, and Valencia was injured there was only one player who would drive the ball forward and make things happen and it is Nani.

He is a dislikable person with his diving, playacting and overreacting, and many of our fans don't like him (Some are too arrogant and proud to admit that they were wrong about him, as 2 years ago, you'd go to any United website and you'd see that 90% of the fans wanted him out) If Nani was more likable by our fans he would have won the Fans player of the season which Chicharito won. But you can't fault Hernandez, as he's a likable fella. No wonder that the players voted for Nani as their played of the season, because they know him best.
Nani's dislikable attitude also costed him the PFA and the FWA player of the season award. He is so disliked that he doesn't get the credit he deserves, not even from his own fans. He is better than Bale and had a better season than Parker.

I don't think we will sell him, and I'd be fuming if we did. Ashley Young will probably be used as an attacking midfielder and will rotate with Nani on the left, and in the big games neither Nani and young will feature as Fergie will opt for Park and Valencia because of their defensive discipline and work rate, 2 things that both Nani and Young don't have.
That settles things.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
The Daily Star isn't in any way credible, we aren't talking goal.com or even 4-4-2.com bad, it is pure fantasy which will occasionally be right through sheer percentages.

OP
Albo

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
  • Thread Starter #151
    I just heard on TV asking price for Nani from Man utd , it's 20 mln E and Juve has only 15 mln E for him :boh:

Does anyone has any info or it's just BS ?!

Would be awesome :superhapp

Suns

Release clause?
    May 22, 2009
    Nani, yeah right. Forget about it. At least Aguero was playing in a team that is worse than us. Nani plays for Man Utd, he ain't going nowhere, especially not Juventus.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    I just heard on TV asking price for Nani from Man utd , it's 20 mln E and Juve has only 15 mln E for him :boh:

Does anyone has any info or it's just BS ?!

Would be awesome :superhapp
    If Nani is actually gettable for 20mln then we'd better not be scoffing and miss out because we wouldn't pay an extra five for him.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
    Sep 21, 2008
    He will cost at least 25M, more like 30M.

I would just sell Quagliarella and add 15M and take Nani.

Or give them Marchisio + 10-12M.

This is serious fap material:

Krasic - Matri - Vucinic - Nani

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
    So what's the break down of this whole scenario then? Conte is believed to be a big fan of him and sees him as a perfect fit for the LW position in his 4-2-4 yes? But Nani recently spoke of how he had no intention of leaving United (best club in the world, bla bla bla) and I don't think he'd go for less then 25 million either.

Plop

May 27, 2011
    The Nani rumors started by the Tuttosport... BUT they did have a meeting with Marotta so anything can happend.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 75)