Luis Nani - Winger - Manchester United (99 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
The guy is the MVP for the Portugal NT, more important than Ronaldo for a good 2-3 years now. By that measure alone, he's a bargain compared the the Great Crybaby.

OP
Albo

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
  • Thread Starter #104
    He is better than all Serie A wingers (Only Sanchez is better than him) i would love to have him here .

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    The financial loss being only one part of the delusion. The other is why someone would want to squander their European career by slumming it down with a has-been team that has been struggling in a sick and ailing domestic league. Harsh, but it's the reality.

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
    The financial loss being only one part of the delusion. The other is why someone would want to squander their European career by slumming it down with a has-been team that has been struggling in a sick and ailing domestic league. Harsh, but it's the reality.
    Because certain players would believe in a project? Or because of our tradition? More or less the same reasons why top players join the likes of City and Chelsea 5-6 years ago. Don't forget that sooner or later we will be back to our best again. And why not start from this year?

Gabriel

Killed By Death
    May 23, 2010
    Hmm i like Nani to mutch , but this year he used to be sub in Man UTD and this year Sanchez exploded .
    He scored 9 goals and got 19 assists this season for Manchester Utd and was a huge part of them winning the title. Sanchez scored 12 goals and assisted 6 times, that's 18 for Sanchez goals against 28.

Nedvěd

He is better than all Serie A wingers (Only Sanchez is better than him) i would love to have him here .
    Not being biased here, but how Sanchez is better than Nani? Sanchez got better potential and will be better than Nani. But in the season and half Nani have been the better player.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 99)