Luis Nani - Winger - Manchester United (104 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
No, it's not. It might be an exaggeration, but we are no longer the respected,feared team we used to be.

Joke of a club from players to coaching staff to management. No game changer in the team. Two consecutive 7'th place finishes, and the first time we are not competing in Europe in over 25 years!
Since you accepted reality, why do you keep repeating it and repeating the failures. Since we are no longer respected and feared then the failures you talk about are just normal outcomes and cannot be considered as failures anymore.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
No, it's not. It might be an exaggeration, but we are no longer the respected,feared team we used to be.

Joke of a club from players to coaching staff to management. No game changer in the team. Two consecutive 7'th place finishes, and the first time we are not competing in Europe in over 25 years!
this is just temporary, you are probably too young to remember a Juve other than that under Moggi and Lippi and now it seems like hell has frozen over - periods like this are normal for any club, no matter how big and famed.
Milan had an even worse two-season spell '96-98 but picked themselves up and made others fear them again ... same will be with Juve too ... and let me save you the suspence, this is not the first and will not be the last "dark" period in the history of the club

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I didnt mean a swap from a big side to Serie B side I ment from one of the best in the world to a way less better team I could have chosen Palermo instead

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
this is just temporary, you are probably too young to remember a Juve other than that under Moggi and Lippi and now it seems like hell has frozen over - periods like this are normal for any club, no matter how big and famed.
Milan had an even worse two-season spell '96-98 but picked themselves up and made others fear them again ... same will be with Juve too ... and let me save you the suspence, this is not the first and will not be the last "dark" period in the history of the club
I am not that young, but thank you regardless ;) I'm already 30, and do remember the Juve team of the mid to late 90's. I have been a supporter since 94. I am aware of the great teams of the past, and that we had one or two very dark periods.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Since you accepted reality, why do you keep repeating it and repeating the failures. Since we are no longer respected and feared then the failures you talk about are just normal outcomes and cannot be considered as failures anymore.
Perhaps deep down inside, I'm struggling to accept the harsh reality that is presenting itself :sigh:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:lol: I'm not a psychiatrist, nor some spiritual healer.

There is no magical cure for getting back to the top, and even if we derived some method to get there, there is no guarantee that the knobs running the club will deploy it.

Nedvěd

Some reports that Young is going to get 100k which is more than Nani. Still, I doubt that Nani will leave. Young will be rotated or used as an attacking midfielder.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Get him instead of Bastos. Pay some 6 or 7 million more than those 15 we intend to pay for Bastos and we'll get ourselves a quality winger.

OP
Albo

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
  • Thread Starter #98
    I think with 22-25 mln E we can get him i would pay that amount of money on him .

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 104)