Luis Nani - Winger - Manchester United (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Albo

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
  • Thread Starter #21
    Hahha okay i give up , maybe i overrated him but he is really really good he would do very well in Serie A he is fast,strong and good technique .

Name me some better wingers .

There's no way Marchisio will leave the club, he just signed a new contract, it doesn't make sense and we'd send wrong message to our players and targets. Dude, sign the contract and you're safe. Well, at least for a week or two.
    Melo renewed his contrat 3-4 days before he joined us .

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nedvěd

Noway. He was voted as the players player of the year and he is one of the main reason we won the league. United would never sell.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
    Sep 3, 2010
    Nedvěd;3062769 said:
    Noway. He was voted as the players player of the year and he is one of the main reason we won the league. United would never sell.
    Why was your best player this season benched in the final? :seven:

Nedvěd

Why was your best player this season benched in the final? :seven:
    And our top goalscorer didn't even make the bench. Nani doesn't track back a lot, unlike Valencia, and that's the main reason Valencia got picked ahead of Nani. Park, is Park, one of the first names on the sheet in the big games.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
    Sep 3, 2010
    Nedvěd;3062778 said:
    And our top goalscorer didn't even make the bench. Nani doesn't track back a lot, unlike Valencia, and that's the main reason Valencia got picked ahead of Nani. Park, is Park, one of the first names on the sheet in the big games.
    Your top goalscorer shows up once in three months and scores three goals :D

I understand SAF's decision to leaveh im out. But Valencia was double-marked by Busquets and Abidal. Nani could have been creative on the other side. SAF screwed up with the formation.

Nedvěd

Nani this season made 20 assist and scored 10 goals, contributing a total of 30 goals. Statically him and Rooney had the best season (Rooney goals + assists is also 30)

I'd be very shocked if United sell Nani this summer.

Nedvěd

Your top goalscorer shows up once in three months and scores three goals :D

I understand SAF's decision to leaveh im out. But Valencia was double-marked by Busquets and Abidal. Nani could have been creative on the other side. SAF screwed up with the formation.
    Definitely. Nani should've started on the left, that would put Alves in deep trouble and make him think twice about overlapping. Park should played in centre with Nani and Valencia on wings and Rooney as a lone striker.
    Big fuck up by Fergie.

OP
    Albo

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
  • Thread Starter #29
    Nedvěd;3062786 said:
    Nani this season made 20 assist and scored 10 goals, contributing a total of 30 goals. Statically him and Rooney had the best season (Rooney goals + assists is also 30)

I'd be very shocked if United sell Nani this summer.
    I read man utd is close to A.Young , will Young be starter in man utd line up if yes manybe one of Valencia/Nani will leave our will be benched .

Nedvěd

I read man utd is close to A.Young , will Young be starter in man utd line up if yes manybe one of Valencia/Nani will leave our will be benched .
    Young. :scared: :cry: Nani > Young, I think Young will play few games as LW then he'll be the one on the bench.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
    Sep 3, 2010
    Nedvěd;3062791 said:
    Definitely. Nani should've started on the left, that would put Alves in deep trouble and make him think twice about overlapping. Park should played in centre with Nani and Valencia on wings and Rooney as a lone striker.
    Big fuck up by Fergie.
    :agree:

Then again it's not easy benching Hernandez.

Nedvěd

:agree:

Then again it's not easy benching Hernandez.
    Yeah because Hernandez had a brilliant season and scored in big games it made him almost impossible to drop. But when you face a team as good as Barca, you don't play your best team, you play the team that could nullify them the most.
    Fergie's problem that he has a lot of faith in our players, which sometimes can be a problem.
    Although that extra faith is the reason Nani is still here and Berba is the leagues top goalscorer as both players struggled in their first 2 seasons and another manager would've shipped them out.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    Nani not beeing one of the top3 wingers in the world, is like saying marchisio is a worldclass midfielder

Nani is fantastic, and will stay at united

i dont get why someone even bothered to open this topic, i might aswel open one for messi or cr7 then..

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Anything over 15 mln for Nani is a joke. 15 mln + Marchisio is surely a big joke.
    Lol are you kidding me? He is a top class winger, bit frustrating kind, but totally class winger.

Btw, WY THE FUCK IS THIS THREAD MADE? We have as much chance signing Rooney as Nani, gtfo with this.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    Lol are you kidding me? He is a top class winger, bit frustrating kind, but totally class winger.

Btw, WY THE FUCK IS THIS THREAD MADE? We have as much chance signing Rooney as Nani, gtfo with this.
    completely agreed, but apparently some think he sux

to those, if he sux the fans wouldnt vote him player of the year

May 4, 2004
    Easy guys. We are linked to the player and for that reason it's fine if members wanna open a thread. In Italy and other countries they mention a metting between Marotta and Sir Alex sometime next week.
    That said I do agree that we have 0.5% chance of signing him..

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)