Luis Nani - Winger - Manchester United (176 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
he's playing in epl, with a non dominant side (manchester won because chelsea and arsenal lost to many points in the small games)

yeah, thats world class
a non-dominant side???? :boh:He is playing for the most consistently dominant side in the EPL, of the last 18 years...12 league titles. A team who are also consistently high quality in europe.

Too many people on here, seem to have some pretty warped ideas about the premiership, ideas which seem abolsutely laughable, to an englishman, or anyone else who follows the league passionately, and has done so for years. Man U are without any doubt the most dominant force in the premier league, and have been for a long time.

They had a poor season by their own performance standards, yet won the league by a fair few points, dominated the summit most the season, and reached the champions league final. You cannot explain their domination of the english league as solely down to the failings of other teams who would be dominating if they were playing better. Nonsenical approach...if man u had been playing better, they could of won the league this just gone season by nearer 20 points...

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Best diss ever. Check it: Man United won because....wait for it.....their opponents lost more points then them :howler:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
a non-dominant side???? :boh:He is playing for the most consistently dominant side in the EPL, of the last 18 years...12 league titles. A team who are also consistently high quality in europe.

Too many people on here, seem to have some pretty warped ideas about the premiership, ideas which seem abolsutely laughable, to an englishman, or anyone else who follows the league passionately, and has done so for years. Man U are without any doubt the most dominant force in the premier league, and have been for a long time.

They had a poor season by their own performance standards, yet won the league by a fair few points, dominated the summit most the season, and reached the champions league final. You cannot explain their domination of the english league as solely down to the failings of other teams who would be dominating if they were playing better. Nonsenical approach...if man u had been playing better, they could of won the league this just gone season by nearer 20 points...
I dont see why you disagree with me ?

they indeed had a poor season by their own standards, and most reviews from the past season i red, kept repeating that man utd wasent the strongest side, but the most consistent.
i dont call that dominating

now this is not important, i was merely using this info to highlight that nani wasent playing for a steamroll barcelol team, that wins every game 4-0
so the statistics he has this season, makes him world class

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004

they indeed had a poor season by their own standards, and most reviews from the past season i red, kept repeating that man utd wasent the strongest side, but the most consistent.

now this is not important, i was merely using this info to highlight that nani wasent playing for a steamroll barcelol team, that wins every game 4-0
Premier League as a whole is way better than La Liga. You cannot really use an argument such as the bolded one, cause Barcelona beats even their biggest and only rival any time they feel like it. Not saying Barcelona isn't good or something, but put them in Premier League and see if they would win every game 4-0.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009

well..apologies, mr zach...I was just shocked to see you suggesting that United were not the most dominant team in the epl this year, let alone the most dominant team of premiership history. If I misunderstood what you wrote, my error of course. but...your logic still seemed, and seems now a little left of reality. The premier league is more competitive than la liga. Also, its a different kind of football played generally. Fast and furious, strengh and pace (epl)very offensive, terrible defences, lots of flair (la liga). As arif suggested, I highly doubt that barca would have it so easy in the epl. for a start half their team are piss weak and they would have half the team out injured within one month. They would also accumulate more suspensions for diving and simulation.

Man U won the league on merit, even without playing well, proving they were the most dominant force in the league. No need to repeat myself any further i'm sure!

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I know Conte is intrested but I don`t think Nani a 1st team player at one of the biggest teams in the world would consider leaving for us its too unrealistic
Its like saying C.Ronaldo thinking about leaving Madrid for Sampdoria

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Agree. Its sad to see where we have come, when once we could have gotten players in their peak from almost any club in the world.

OP
Albo

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
  • Thread Starter #77
    Buffon

Swissguy - Bonucci - Chiellini - Ziegler

Pirlo - Fernando

Krasic - Pastore - Nani

Matri​

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    I know Conte is intrested but I don`t think Nani a 1st team player at one of the biggest teams in the world would consider leaving for us its too unrealistic

Did we get demoted again?

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
    Jan 5, 2006
    What a stupid comparison to make.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    No, it's not. It might be an exaggeration, but we are no longer the respected,feared team we used to be.

Joke of a club from players to coaching staff to management. No game changer in the team. Two consecutive 7'th place finishes, and the first time we are not competing in Europe in over 25 years!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 176)