Luis Fabiano calls Giallorossi (1 Viewer)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Luis Fabiano calls Giallorossi
Monday 9 August, 2004

Luis Fabiano is a prime target for most of Europe’s top clubs, but the Brazilian insists he wants to wear the Roma jersey.

“My dream has always been, and remains to this day, to play in Serie A,” revealed the striker. “Roma is a good option for me, and that is an understatement.”

The 23-year-old shot to fame with Sao Paolo and recently his price tag rose further following a fine partnership with Adriano in Brazil’s Copa America winning side.

Although he is tracked by the likes of Barcelona, Manchester United, Milan, Fiorentina and Juventus, the Capital club particularly intrigues him.

“To play alongside Francesco Totti and Antonio Cassano would be fantastic,” continued Luis Fabiano, “while Cesare Prandelli is a great Coach for a young player. I’m sure I could learn a great deal under his guidance.”

Sao Paolo have set a £7m price tag on the player, but Roma’s main rival is probably Milan, as Luis Fabiano created a successful partnership with his good friend Kaka until he left for the San Siro last summer.

The Stadio Olimpico side is in dire need of new forwards after sending John Carew back to Valencia, as Vincenzo Montella and Marco Delvecchio have struggled with long-term injuries throughout the last year.

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Just incase you didn't notice, other people in the forum have access to the Channel4 site too :p

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3
    Yeah, so what? :p

OK, I get what you mean, too many pointelss threads ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)