Luisão - CB - Benfica (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
For 1 year contract, 0 cost transfer fee, wages of 2M net - It would be a good short term solution.

But it's not happening on these terms, so.... no.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #64
    Benfica don't want to sell him and are pissed he and us talked about a move to Juve. - GDM

ciao!

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #66
    Luisao to talk directly with Benfica's President so they would sell him to Juve. Benfica want to know who much we want to give them for the Brazilian. - SS24

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Luisao to talk directly with Benfica's President so they would sell him to Juve. Benfica want to know who much we want to give them for the Brazilian. - SS24
    Is he thinkin' "Damn, that useless Conte from the Europa League last season is gone. And now they got Allegri. I gotta get in on that action."

That alone should disqualify him as a suitable transfer.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
    Juventus have already reached an agreement with Luisao but he won’t leave for free. His agent met with Benfica yesterday.They won’t let him go without the right offer.The contacts have been continuous and there is room to negotiate. - GDM

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
    Jan 5, 2006
    I am still against his signature because of his age and wage, but if he keeps playing like he has last couple of seasons and Chiellini keeps his recent form, somebody will hit the bench.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
    Apr 19, 2003
    Damn i really hope we go for Nastasic instead of him....i think a loan + obligation deal is possible.
    Luisao will only be usefull for 1-2 seasons...

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #75
    drunk Laudisa says we turn our backs on Luisao and offer 2+10m for Manolas.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)