Luigi "Vergogna" Delneri (8 Viewers)

Finish the season with or without Del Neri?

• Yes, keep Del Neri till the end of the season and then fire him

• Fire Del Neri now and replace him with someone else till the end of the season

Results are only viewable after voting.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
The way Delneri organised the defence was horrible.

He had them playing so narrow that they were practically able to hold hands.

It meant that it was very easy for teams to get down the sides of Juve and made Juve very vulnerable to back post crosses, as Delneri expected the winger to get back to defend that area a lot of the time.

I can understand setting up that way if you have no good players at the back, but Juve had Chiellini and Delneri wasted his talent by playing a system that gave him minimal responsibility and made it really hard for him to influence the game.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
The match against Napoli that Cavani scored a hat-trick was the shittiest I've seen us play for a long time.. Longballs to Amauri and Toni whole game.. then Grosso on left wing after being 2-0 down. What a torture that was. Then Luigi's comments after "Amauri almost scored a goal" :sergio:

May 22, 2007
“Before the incredible series of injuries, we were getting good results. If I’d had a bigger squad, who knows what might have happened...”

He shouldn't be worried, its not like Juventus win Serie A every year.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Both much of a muchness.

Neither had a team really capable of achieving anything, but both should have done better than they did.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)