Luigi "Vergogna" Delneri (8 Viewers)

Finish the season with or without Del Neri?

• Yes, keep Del Neri till the end of the season and then fire him

• Fire Del Neri now and replace him with someone else till the end of the season

Results are only viewable after voting.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
"During his brief stay at Porto he was asked once in a press conference what he thought about the club's new signing Seitaridis, to which he responded "never seen him, but he must be good"

Wanted to force the 4-4-2 on the porto players, released Bruno Alves and Paulo Assuncao (who were just bought) to AEK Athens and told the press he was going to relase Maciel, Jankauskas, Carlos Alberto and McCarthy.

Asked 2 days off during pre season and then failed to show up for a training season after his days off.

He said that Porto fired Mourinho because they wanted to make changes in the team.

And he made the Porto players watch 1.5 hours of his Chievo defense so they could learn how to defend properly."

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
"During his brief stay at Porto he was asked once in a press conference what he thought about the club's new signing Seitaridis, to which he responded "never seen him, but he must be good"

Wanted to force the 4-4-2 on the porto players, released Bruno Alves and Paulo Assuncao (who were just bought) to AEK Athens and told the press he was going to relase Maciel, Jankauskas, Carlos Alberto and McCarthy.

Asked 2 days off during pre season and then failed to show up for a training season after his days off.

He said that Porto fired Mourinho because they wanted to make changes in the team.

And he made the Porto players watch 1.5 hours of his Chievo defense so they could learn how to defend properly."
:rofl: Icing on the cake.

How can this even be true?

Jul 1, 2010

I remember that story :lol:

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
It's a bit insulting to make your players, who were just recently crowned as kings of Europe, to learn how to defend 'properly' by watching freaking Chievo.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Why?

He won't have been saying those players had more ability, just that the Chievo defence was organised how he thought a defence ought to be.

Would it have been better for him to not show the video but then try to organise them like Chievo anyway?

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Why?

He won't have been saying those players had more ability, just that the Chievo defence was organised how he thought a defence ought to be.

Would it have been better for him to not show the video but then try to organise them like Chievo anyway?
I don't know really.

I just imagined myself as a CL winner sitting with my new boss, then BOOM, suddenly I'm watching video footage of a club called Chievo while the manager asks me to 'learn' from them.

I personally wouldn't like that and will probably lose a lot of respect for the man.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I don't know really.

I just imagined myself as a CL winner sitting with my new boss, then BOOM, suddenly I'm watching video footage of a club called Chievo while the manager asks me to 'learn' from them.

I personally wouldn't like that and will probably lose a lot of respect for the man.
Just seems a sensible way for a coach to get his ideas across, as far as I'm concerned.

The manager needs to present it properly, though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)