Luigi "Vergogna" Delneri (3 Viewers)

Finish the season with or without Del Neri?

• Yes, keep Del Neri till the end of the season and then fire him

• Fire Del Neri now and replace him with someone else till the end of the season

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
There is not a single person on this forum who can deny that if De Ceglie and Quagliarella was fit we would be in CL. Not a single person.

I don't see the reason to fire Delneri when we are bringing Conte as his replacement, I really don't. Only thing getting out of it is Marotta buying some time and Delneri becoming the ultimate escape-goat. :)D)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
If he was a bit worse than he actually is, he'd be close to Marotta.

I can't believe he lasted whole season. It was a pathetic choice to stick with this guy, even more pathetic that his replacement is Conte and not some good coach.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
even more pathetic that his replacement is Conte and not some good coach.
You mean it's pathetic that his replacement is not a well known manager. I can't see how you people can say Conte is not a good coach, unless you watched closely his career from the start and analyzed his tactical approach with the choices he got at his disposal.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Forget about it Alvin. It won't happen. Do you know who our most paid player is? Gigi Buffon. And he is about to take a paycut if he wants to stay this summer.

Aguero will be on 7 mln AT LEAST, and with Italian taxes we will pay him somewhere around 14-15 mln. This is unrealistic bullshit that never will happen. Just let it go already.

We can't have our most paid player at 15 mln and the second most paid player on 5 fucking millions.

alvin_89er

Apr 11, 2011
You mean it's pathetic that his replacement is not a well known manager. I can't see how you people can say Conte is not a good coach, unless you watched closely his career from the start and analyzed his tactical approach with the choices he got at his disposal.
Floped hard at Atalanta, then got disposed of, he's a garbage coach. Should have brought in Van Gaal as coach:tup:

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
I can't believe you are fine with Conte being Delneri's replacement.
People said Mazzarri is Delneri #2, Conte is Delneri V1,5 FFS.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I can't believe you are fine with Conte being Delneri's replacement.
People said Mazzarri is Delneri #2, Conte is Delneri V1,5 FFS.
I'm not fine with Conte, I was hoping for Van Gaal to come since he was still the manager of Bayern, I didn't even want Andre Villas-Boas here! I don't like to test manager's quality in my team.

All I'm saying is, no one can say Conte is a good or bad coach, unless he/she closely followed the coaching career of Antonio. That's it.

alvin_89er

Apr 11, 2011
Forget about it Alvin. It won't happen. Do you know who our most paid player is? Gigi Buffon. And he is about to take a paycut if he wants to stay this summer.

Aguero will be on 7 mln AT LEAST, and with Italian taxes we will pay him somewhere around 14-15 mln. This is unrealistic bullshit that never will happen. Just let it go already.

We can't have our most paid player at 15 mln and the second most paid player on 5 fucking millions.
Apparently us and Real madrid are the clubs who have told his club we will payout his release clause of 45mEUROS. I guess he's the "star" "superstar" signing we are gonna make.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
There is not a single person on this forum who can deny that if De Ceglie and Quagliarella was fit we would be in CL. Not a single person.
I'm sorry, it's just fucking nonsense. There was absolutely no chance of us continuing good form throughout an entire season with our pitiful defending. I've never seen a side accomplish that feat. This overrating of Quagliarella really annoys me and I'm trying not to take it out on the player. The fans are simply delusional.

JuventinMalti

Apr 5, 2006
I'm sorry, it's just fucking nonsense. There was absolutely no chance of us continuing good form throughout an entire season with our pitiful defending. I've never seen a side accomplish that feat. This overrating of Quagliarella really annoys me and I'm trying not to take it out on the player. The fans are simply delusional.
I think you're wrong here. If Quagliarella remained fit we would be playing Barca next week.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Yay, now we'll get Conte. Big fucking deal.
At least no more of his ridiculous press conferences.

I've gotten used to jumping to this thread right at the end of every game and waiting...

:lol: I didn't know people were even saying that a fit Quagliarella would have gotten us to the CL. That's fucking retarded.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)