Luigi "Vergogna" Delneri (97 Viewers)

Finish the season with or without Del Neri?

• Yes, keep Del Neri till the end of the season and then fire him

• Fire Del Neri now and replace him with someone else till the end of the season

Results are only viewable after voting.

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
Do you know if you will stay next season?

“Juve will change the coach. I was informed of this and I wish good luck for whoever will take charge”

When did they inform you? Do you know who’s the coach?

“No, I don’t who he is. They informed me on Tuesday or Wednesday, I don’t remember” :lol:

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Do you know if you will stay next season?

“Juve will change the coach. I’m was informed of this and I wish good luck for whoever will take charge”

When did they inform you? Do you know who’s the coach?

“No, I don’t who he is. They informed me on Tuesday or Wednesday, I don’t remember” :lol:
:lol2:

What a guy. I simply can't put words on him till he is fired.

alvin_89er

Apr 11, 2011
Well he seems like a good guy but he was completely out of his depth here.
Good guys don't lie and say shit like "we'll challenge for scudetto/CL" or say "we have a quality squad/players" then after they get destroyed & outplayed at home to some minnows, and end up eighth he still talks shit. If he at bare minimum stood up to agnelli and marotta and asked for quality players, he'd have a bit more respect and creditability, since he did not, he shot himself on the foot IMO.

Jul 1, 2010
Good guys don't lie and say shit like "we'll challenge for scudetto/CL" or say "we have a quality squad/players" then after they get destroyed & outplayed at home to some minnows, and end up eighth he still talks shit. If he did at bare minimum stood up to agnelli and marotta and asked for quality players, he'd have a bit more respect and creditability, since he did not, he shoot himself on the foot IMO.
I think that he believed to much in his abilities and in some players(Motta) and I think that he doesn't have winning mentality.

However that doesn't mean that the guy is a jerk. He seems to be loved by all the players and he seems to be a decent guy. When he was appointed I hoped that he would do good but unfortunately that did not turn out well.

I wish him well. He will probably go back to Atalanta since they are promoted.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 96)