Luigi "Vergogna" Delneri (11 Viewers)

Finish the season with or without Del Neri?

• Yes, keep Del Neri till the end of the season and then fire him

• Fire Del Neri now and replace him with someone else till the end of the season

Results are only viewable after voting.

alvin_89er

Apr 11, 2011
I think that he believed to much in his abilities and in some players(Motta) and I think that he doesn't have winning mentality.

However that doesn't mean that the guy is a jerk. He seems to be loved by all the players and he seems to be a decent guy. When he was appointed I hoped that he would do good but unfortunately that did not turn out well.

I wish him well. He will probably go back to Atalanta since they are promoted.
Why would you believe that when have won nothing in your entire career and in players like Motta, Aqufresh, Grosso, Bonucci, etc, any coach with half a brain cell knows you can't:sergio:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
“I was happy with the arrival of Fabio Quagliarella and Alberto Aquilani, the maturation of Paolo De Ceglie and Vincenzo Iaquinta’s form. "

What?

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Personally i don't think by firing him and hiring Conte we've solved our problems.

At the end of next season, guys here we'll be hunting for Conte's head the same way we all did with Ranieri's, Ferrara, zaccheroni.....

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Personally i don't think by firing him and hiring Conte we've solved our problems.

At the end of next season, guys here we'll be hunting for Conte's head the same way we all did with Ranieri's, Ferrara, zaccheroni.....

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
Del Neri: 'Juve have sacked me'
Gigi Del Neri has confirmed “there will be a new Coach at Juventus next season. The club informed me on Wednesday, but I’d do everything again.”

The tactician lasted just one year on the bench and, unless they beat Napoli on Sunday and Roma lose at home to Sampdoria, the Bianconeri will fail to qualify for Europe.

It is widely believed Siena Coach and former Juve star Antonio Conte will be named as the new boss on Monday.

“There will be a new Coach at Juventus next season,” declared Del Neri in today’s Press conference.

“The club informed me of its decision on Wednesday. I accept this choice, even if I’d do everything again.

“Juve did not have the time to wait for change and gradual improvement. As for me, if a door closes behind me then another can open up. I was proud to be given the Juventus job initially, which is why I gave up on the Champions League with Sampdoria.

“I was happy with the arrival of Fabio Quagliarella and Alberto Aquilani, the maturation of Paolo De Ceglie and Vincenzo Iaquinta’s form. Then the collapse in January changed the season. Injuries affected everything.

“The club asked me to get the best results we could and I told them the Scudetto was a big ask, especially after so many changes. I did understand that a club like Juve must always push to win.”

Del Neri also revealed this was effectively a dismissal and certainly not a resignation.

Personally, I would’ve confirmed myself for next season, especially as I have a contract for another 12 months.

“In any case, I can never consider this experience to be a personal defeat. The Bianconeri bench helped me to mature as a Coach.

“The lads were splendid and very easy to lead. I discovered a new environment that helped me to grow. I don’t have to prove anything to anyone, so life goes on.”

http://www.football-italia.net/may21n.html

---

lol@the bold in particular

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)