Luigi "Vergogna" Delneri (6 Viewers)

Finish the season with or without Del Neri?

• Yes, keep Del Neri till the end of the season and then fire him

• Fire Del Neri now and replace him with someone else till the end of the season

Results are only viewable after voting.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Fine.. I'll leave, but don't forget I took Sampdoria to CL!! :pado:
Maybe Juventus isn't a big team. (I can't be a bad coach, me sucky no option)

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
Delneri was asked on SKY if players this year didn't follow his instructions. He looked surprised, hesitated: "It was better before Christmas."
What a coward, he threw his players under the bus, eventhough none of the players said anything bad about him during that period, and they were all supportive

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Sunday 15 May, 2011
Del Neri: 'No excuses. I won't resign'

Gigi Del Neri admits Juventus have “no excuses” for a defeat that may well leave them out of Europe altogether. “I will not resign.”
Had Catania not beaten Roma with the last kick of the game, it would be now mathematically impossible for the Bianconeri to finish in the top six.

“We are basically out of Europe,” confessed Del Neri after a 1-0 defeat at Parma.

“Today we had lots of young players on the field and it’s also difficult for them to face up to a game like this.

“Parma were aggressive and we did very little to avoid defeat, so there are no excuses. Let us not clutch at straws here. There are no excuses.”

Juventus can still reach the Europa League if they beat Napoli and Roma lose at home to already-relegated Sampdoria, but that seems very unlikely.

“Why should I resign? I won’t even consider such a thing,” continued the defiant Coach.

“I do my work as best I can and I don’t think there’s any need to talk about a resignation. I have a contract, then it’s up to the club to decide what they want to do.

“This season has been filled with many errors and strange situations. At this moment, being out of Europe, it feels tough. We’ll try to do well in the last game against Napoli and see what happens

http://www.football-italia.net/may15m.html

Just fucking resign you dickhead.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Well, he's right. He does have a contract and the club can fire him any day of the week that they want. The fact that they haven't says a lot, in fact it probably says that they think he is more or less the best coach they can get right now. And if that's the case why shouldn't he just continue working under the contract that both parties agreed to?

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Well, he's right. He does have a contract and the club can fire him any day of the week that they want. The fact that they haven't says a lot, in fact it probably says that they think he is more or less the best coach they can get right now. And if that's the case why shouldn't he just continue working under the contract that both parties agreed to?
:agree:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Sunday 15 May, 2011
Del Neri: 'No excuses. I won't resign'

Gigi Del Neri admits Juventus have “no excuses” for a defeat that may well leave them out of Europe altogether. “I will not resign.”
Had Catania not beaten Roma with the last kick of the game, it would be now mathematically impossible for the Bianconeri to finish in the top six.

“We are basically out of Europe,” confessed Del Neri after a 1-0 defeat at Parma.

Today we had lots of young players on the field and it’s also difficult for them to face up to a game like this.

“Parma were aggressive and we did very little to avoid defeat, so there are no excuses. Let us not clutch at straws here. There are no excuses.”

Juventus can still reach the Europa League if they beat Napoli and Roma lose at home to already-relegated Sampdoria, but that seems very unlikely.

“Why should I resign? I won’t even consider such a thing,” continued the defiant Coach.

“I do my work as best I can and I don’t think there’s any need to talk about a resignation. I have a contract, then it’s up to the club to decide what they want to do.

“This season has been filled with many errors and strange situations. At this moment, being out of Europe, it feels tough. We’ll try to do well in the last game against Napoli and see what happens

http://www.football-italia.net/may15m.html

Just fucking resign you dickhead.
:lol: :lol: martinez? Pepe? DP? Buffon? the only 'young' player we had was giandonato

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Del Neri said:
Today we had lots of young players on the field
Starting line-up:
Del Piero 36 years old
Grosso 33
Buffon 33
Barzagli 30
Martinez 28
Pepe 27
Felipe Melo 27
Chiellini 26
Matri 26
Motta 25
Giandonato 19

Reserves:
Salihamidzic 34
Toni 33
Traore 21

Giandonato and Traore weren't on the pitch at the same time because the latter replaced the former.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)