Luigi "Vergogna" Delneri (7 Viewers)

Finish the season with or without Del Neri?

• Yes, keep Del Neri till the end of the season and then fire him

• Fire Del Neri now and replace him with someone else till the end of the season

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Has this forum ever been so united against one of our managers ??? I dont think so !!

Just to echo what everyone else has said, this guys a FUCKING LOSER !!!

John Elkann, Marotta, little Agnelli....ALL FUCKING LOSERS !!!!!

We will see, that even with 200 million Euros to spend with these retards in charge, we wont be winning fuck all

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I think that the newspapers being united as well that DN is an idiot too can only help us. The fans and the press are starting to put pressure on the board. A silly comment like that being sarcastically published on the front page of papers is really shedding light on the situation with our coach problems.

The power of the press. :touched:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Actually it was a copy/paste from me

http://www.football-italia.net/may15papers.html

It says that. How many more points do we have anyway? It's an embarresment to say that.. "we've done well" ... wtf?
We do have two more points than we had at the end of last season. We now have 57 and we finished last season with 55. It's a huge embarrassment to even mention that fact and even bigger embarrassment to use it as an excuse.
I find it hard to put my feelings into words. I'm shocked at everything this clown said (especially in the last 2-3 weeks). He slowly but surely installed a losing mentality into our team.
When my boys do something wrong I find a way to punish them. If I tell them "you did good" when they do something bad, I can bet my ass that they will do the same again. Del Neri is doing exactly that. He's giving our players an alibi for the awful season and he even tells them (via his media statements) that they had an ok season. Now, how can anyone expect these guys not to repeat the mistakes when their boss is encouraging them all the time?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I bet at least half of the people in the gif are east Asian. Only they can do things like this :D
That's the University of Hawaii marching band.

They are known as being one of the better ones out there.

Their football team is nothing to write home about, so they have to entertain any way they can.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
The man cops a lot of shit in Italy. A lot of impersonations on TV. He is the joke of the Italian football community, and now he's coaching one.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
I stated after the Fiorentina game that he'll stay as longs as he doesn't make major fuckups last few games.

Catania
Chievo
Parma.

I stand by my words.
These matches costed him the job. He is gone for sure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)