Luigi "Vergogna" Delneri (8 Viewers)

Finish the season with or without Del Neri?

• Yes, keep Del Neri till the end of the season and then fire him

• Fire Del Neri now and replace him with someone else till the end of the season

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sep 18, 2008
Please don't say that, I can't even contemplate Del Neri in charge next year, he is a dreadful manager, who plays a boring football style and is stuck up his own ass. I hate seeing him in the Juve dugout, he has no passion and always look uninterested - how can he possibly motivate a team! This is obvious when Juve seem unable to beat the smaller serie A teams when the players arn't as motivated for the game and need passion from the sidelines. Get him out or we will never get Champions League football next year.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Something must be done if they don't plan to fire him now. They should at least order a media silence so we'll prevent him from doing this to us. He's done incredible damage with his statements.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Something must be done if they don't plan to fire him now. They should at least order a media silence so we'll prevent him from doing this to us. He's done incredible damage with his statements.
This is correct.

He constantly outdoes himself with his pathetic comments to the media every week. I seriously hope his ass is sacked at the end of the season.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Del Neri defiant on Juve bench
Juventus might not qualify for Europe at all, but Gigi Del Neri remains defiant. “Nobody can teach me my job. We’ve done good things this season.”

The Bianconeri’s 2-2 draw with Chievo ruled them out of the race for a Champions League spot, but they are still in seventh place and only the top six go into Europe.

“I was pleased to hear patron John Elkann show his support, as he has clearly evaluated the effort I always put in to my work,” insisted the Coach.

“I have never regretted my decisions and nobody can teach me my job. We have done some good things this season, as don’t forget we are the team with the least defeats behind Milan and Inter.

“It’s true we drew many games as well, but three draws or three wins cannot change the judgment on an overall campaign’s work. It would be banal.

“We have completely rebuilt the squad that we started with in July and big changes do lead to big difficulties. People said I’d find it difficult to lead a group of champions, but that was not the case and I’m happy with the rapport we’ve forged.”

Juventus face Parma on Sunday with a decimated squad. Milos Krasic and Claudio Marchisio are both suspended, with Alberto Aquilani and Armand Traoré major doubts.

Leandro Rinaudo, Momo Sissoko, Fabio Quagliarella, Vincenzo Iaquinta and Zdenek Grygera are definitely out of action.

“Having Aquilani would be important as an extra alternative to use during the game. We’ve done everything we had to in order to face Parma with the right spark.”

http://www.football-italia.net/may14o.html
How can he say these things? Seriously?? He's saying that we've been beaten less times than everyone except Inter and Milan? The worrying thing is that this guy is actually proud of this stat - AT JUVENTUS WE PLAY FOR TROPHYS! He probably considers his unbeaten European run to be an excellent achievement.

Have we ever had a manager with a more provincial mentality? Zaccheroni was terrible, but he had something resembling a winning mentality, Ranieri and Ferrara as well. The fact is we were knocked out of Europe in the group stages, we were knocked out of the coppa in the early stages and we are going to finish 7th at best and miss out on Europe. I couldn't give a rats ass that "we have completely changed the entire team" - that was a decision taken by the management staff to help Delneri improve on last seasons performance. This season is an even bigger failure on all accounts.

He has got to be accountable for something. If Delneri was tasked at the start of the season with making this club worse than it was last year then he has passed with flying colours.. Any manager could have come in and done exactly what he has, he's contributed NOTHING to a terrible season and his mentality is a disgrace to a club that considers itself to be ambitious. Anyone happy with 12 points from a possible 18 should be nowhere near our club.

The players keep saying we dont want to change managers every year, but this guy will never get us to where we need to be

Aug 1, 2003
I thought they were going to decide/come out with the official decision sometime this week? Thought I read that somewhere...

But in all seriousness, I cannot even begin to entertain the thought of another season with Del Neri. PLEASE don't do this to us.

Kosta

The Eccentric
Jul 16, 2006
Originally posted by Del Neri:
'We’ve worked well and have a point more than last year.’
'I regret nothing and would do the same things. Nobody can teach me my job’
This guy is delusional beyond repair, if he's allowed to run the team next season ,something is definitely wrong with this management. :wallbang:

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Del Neri defiant on Juve bench
Juventus might not qualify for Europe at all, but Gigi Del Neri remains defiant. “Nobody can teach me my job. We’ve done good things this season.”

The Bianconeri’s 2-2 draw with Chievo ruled them out of the race for a Champions League spot, but they are still in seventh place and only the top six go into Europe.

“I was pleased to hear patron John Elkann show his support, as he has clearly evaluated the effort I always put in to my work,” insisted the Coach.

“I have never regretted my decisions and nobody can teach me my job. We have done some good things this season, as don’t forget we are the team with the least defeats behind Milan and Inter.

“It’s true we drew many games as well, but three draws or three wins cannot change the judgment on an overall campaign’s work. It would be banal.

“We have completely rebuilt the squad that we started with in July and big changes do lead to big difficulties. People said I’d find it difficult to lead a group of champions, but that was not the case and I’m happy with the rapport we’ve forged.”

Juventus face Parma on Sunday with a decimated squad. Milos Krasic and Claudio Marchisio are both suspended, with Alberto Aquilani and Armand Traoré major doubts.

Leandro Rinaudo, Momo Sissoko, Fabio Quagliarella, Vincenzo Iaquinta and Zdenek Grygera are definitely out of action.

“Having Aquilani would be important as an extra alternative to use during the game. We’ve done everything we had to in order to face Parma with the right spark.”

http://www.football-italia.net/may14o.html
:lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)