Luigi "Vergogna" Delneri (8 Viewers)

Finish the season with or without Del Neri?

• Yes, keep Del Neri till the end of the season and then fire him

• Fire Del Neri now and replace him with someone else till the end of the season

Results are only viewable after voting.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Maybe what Del Neri said was right. But it's certainly not for him to say it, he should be sacked even for this comment alone regardless of the disaster of a season he's had. A coach admitting mediocrity is not one to pull this club back up. Idiot.

Niddo

May 3, 2011
Marotta said Del Neri has done a good season :lol2:
They should both be sacked..one for his loser mentality and non existent tactical poise and the other for his shitty vision in spotting players

Theyre both hardly upgrades on the likes of Ferrara n Secco

Elkanns n Agnellis need to snap out of their fukin coma and start taking a more hardlined approach with such lacklustre individuals whose so called qualities shape our future!!

We need to become better or before u know it we'll become the next lazio of serie a..whens the last time they played a game against a top european side??its already been a while for us now and looks like it'll be another couple of yrs if not more

dodo

The Recruiter
Apr 25, 2011
Can't believe the comment he made.
Porto were smart to recognize their mistake quickly and fire this man before he even made his debut.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
RAMI¹⁰;3019973 said:
Its not funny anymore...
I thought it was quite funny.

Since Juve were never going to get the CL spot, they might as well do some really stupid things to ensure Delneri won't be around next season.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I find it amusing to see players who are being paid millions per year making mistakes that would be considered completely ridiculous in amateur football.

Anyone can make a mistake once, but Juve are so mentally weak that they continually make the same mistakes.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
You think that is caused by bad coaching?
Some of the tactical issues are, but there are deeper rooted problems.

There is a malaise at the club that seems to have swallowed much of the club. You only have to look at the deterioration of someone like Aquilani (or how good a mediocre player like Candreva looked when he joined last season).

Even Buffon and Chiellini seem to be falling into the trap.

The only solution, as far as I can see, is to get a coach with a big, dominant personality and a couple of players with a similarly strong mentality.

Juve used to be okay because they had Buffon, Chiellini, Nedved, Camoranesi, Zanetti, Del Piero and Trezeguet, who could all be trusted.

Now there are pansies like Aquilani meandering around the pitch like lost souls.

People will look at technical ability (as they always do), but getting players with the right mentality is more important.

Who, apart from Del Piero and Chiellini, of the current players will try to take control of a game when things aren't going well?

Melo may be an exception, but most of them just disappear.

juvelee

May 9, 2011
"Just unlucky tonight"?
I remember a quote from camoranesi saying that before, small teams playing us will think about how many goals they'll lose by, and now those small teams thinking of winning against us.
No, we're not unlucky, we're shit.

Nedvěd

"Just unlucky tonight"?
I remember a quote from camoranesi saying that before, small teams playing us will think about how many goals they'll lose by, and now those small teams thinking of winning against us.
No, we're not unlucky, we're shit.
True. Fear factor is gone. Away teams used to come to delle Alpi shaking with fear.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
This why i prefer to fire him this season.. Before this, people thought our season is done after Udinese match back then.. and prefer DN to stay at least until the end of the season.. But int he last 3 matches we actually had chance to get the 4th spot but DN ruined it...

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Some of the tactical issues are, but there are deeper rooted problems.

There is a malaise at the club that seems to have swallowed much of the club. You only have to look at the deterioration of someone like Aquilani (or how good a mediocre player like Candreva looked when he joined last season).

Even Buffon and Chiellini seem to be falling into the trap.

The only solution, as far as I can see, is to get a coach with a big, dominant personality and a couple of players with a similarly strong mentality.

Juve used to be okay because they had Buffon, Chiellini, Nedved, Camoranesi, Zanetti, Del Piero and Trezeguet, who could all be trusted.

Now there are pansies like Aquilani meandering around the pitch like lost souls.

People will look at technical ability (as they always do), but getting players with the right mentality is more important.

Who, apart from Del Piero and Chiellini, of the current players will try to take control of a game when things aren't going well?

Melo may be an exception, but most of them just disappear.
I was just thinking about this. We have a few technically gifted players and a coach who knows fuck all for how to get it out of them.

A reasonable alternative might be the workman team: no more primadonnas, no more tolerance for low levels of commitment, and a ridiculous work ethic. Bring in more players who sweat than sell jerseys online.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)