Luigi "Vergogna" Delneri (4 Viewers)

Finish the season with or without Del Neri?

• Yes, keep Del Neri till the end of the season and then fire him

• Fire Del Neri now and replace him with someone else till the end of the season

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Only part that I agree with him

''It means we are a great team that need to find their balance''

We are a good team, we won most big matches. Lazio twice, Inter at home and draw away, Milan away, Roma away and draw at home. Only big matches we lost were Napoli away and Milan at home.

Like I said before, the coach is a problem but not our biggest. The gaping holes in our squad are causing is more problems. Fullbacks, LW, CM and SS mainly.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
And here it is:

Gigi Del Neri was joyful after Juventus snatched a late victory at Lazio. “We intend to achieve our ambition of Europe.”

The Bianconeri moved to within four points of fourth place thanks to the Simone Pepe strike at the Olimpico, but are still in seventh position.

“We intend to fight and achieve our ambition of Europe. We earned an important victory after a performance of great heart and effort. We’ve shaken things up in the top spots now.”

Juventus have bizarrely won four of their away games against the six teams ahead of them in the Serie A table, but continually dropped points in smaller fixtures.

“It means we are a great team that need to find their balance. We saw real application and dedication this evening,” continued the Coach. “The results might not always come, but these lads all spit blood for the shirt.”

Lazio felt hard done by, as they largely dominated possession and were denied a penalty.

“After the break Lazio put pressure on us and we didn’t move the ball around as much, then it’s pointless denying that Cristian Ledesma’s red card helped us.

“Having said that, Juve stole nothing and fully deserved this success. In the first half we were the ones who had the clear-cut scoring opportunities. We contained their counter-attacks. Don’t forget Lazio are fourth, so it’s not easy to come here and dominate them.”

http://www.football-italia.net/may2aa.html

The last paragraph is my favorite.
Please leave.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
This guy's having a laugh. Intentionally.

"a performance of great heart and effort", "we are a great team", "We saw real application and dedication this evening", "these lads all spit blood for the shirt", "Juve stole nothing and fully deserved this success"

Total opposite of reality.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
In honestly putting a 6-2-2 formation and asking players to run their butts off chasing the ball whole game, doesn't necessary mean spitting blood for the shirt..
He misunderstood Buffon apparently!

mondo1

May 14, 2006
this guy is so afraid of his opponents its not even funny anymore....
WE ARE FUCKING JUVENTUS!! they should be shitting their pants when playing against us....... srsly we are not samp...
he played it all for a draw, and hoped to save his job by finishing 7th and getting el thanks to milan against palermo

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
You all missed the pearl:

That's his achievement. He made the battle for the 4th spot interesting, even if other three teams are fighting for it. He does think he's coaching a small team.
:lol: Exactly.

Our whole predicament is almost too difficult to believe. It's incredible how they hired this guy.

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
We played like relegation strugglers and he's happy? Winning mentality = -1

Actually, our players wasted a bit of time in some occasions. We were playing for a draw and this Motta lover just got the luck on his side.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
You all missed the pearl:

That's his achievement. He made the battle for the 4th spot interesting, even if other three teams are fighting for it. He does think he's coaching a small team.
Oooh we made Udinese scared because we are right beneath them. Smooth, Del Neri, smooth.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
And here it is:

Gigi Del Neri was joyful after Juventus snatched a late victory at Lazio. “We intend to achieve our ambition of Europe.”

The Bianconeri moved to within four points of fourth place thanks to the Simone Pepe strike at the Olimpico, but are still in seventh position.

“We intend to fight and achieve our ambition of Europe. We earned an important victory after a performance of great heart and effort. We’ve shaken things up in the top spots now.”

Juventus have bizarrely won four of their away games against the six teams ahead of them in the Serie A table, but continually dropped points in smaller fixtures.

“It means we are a great team that need to find their balance. We saw real application and dedication this evening,” continued the Coach. “The results might not always come, but these lads all spit blood for the shirt.”

Lazio felt hard done by, as they largely dominated possession and were denied a penalty.

“After the break Lazio put pressure on us and we didn’t move the ball around as much, then it’s pointless denying that Cristian Ledesma’s red card helped us.

“Having said that, Juve stole nothing and fully deserved this success. In the first half we were the ones who had the clear-cut scoring opportunities. We contained their counter-attacks. Don’t forget Lazio are fourth, so it’s not easy to come here and dominate them.”

http://www.football-italia.net/may2aa.html

The last paragraph is my favorite.
This show us why Del Neri is only suited for a club like Chievo and Sampdoria.. He can organize and play his defensive tactics and get a win.. While when he need to play against smaller fixture, we need to come and attack them to get a win..

This guy must LEAVE us..

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
I could leave, admits Del Neri
Juventus boss Gigi Del Neri has conceded that he may be replaced at the end of the season.

The tactician’s future in Turin is far from certain after a problematic campaign for the man who replaced Alberto Zaccheroni last summer.

“People have been asking me for four months about my future,” he said after the 1-0 win at Lazio on Monday night.

“This is a question which shouldn’t be directed at me.

“I have nothing to say about it really. Juventus and myself may decide to go our separate ways at the end of term, but we’ll have to wait and see.

“I would just prefer to concentrate on the victory tonight which allows us to get closer to the important positions.

“Now there are many teams battling for one place.

“The boys played with great heart and I’m very happy for them.”

Juventus remain in seventh after last night’s win at the Olimpico, but they are now just four points behind Lazio and three shy of Roma and Udinese.

http://www.football-italia.net/may3a.html

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)