Luigi "Vergogna" Delneri (76 Viewers)

Finish the season with or without Del Neri?

• Yes, keep Del Neri till the end of the season and then fire him

• Fire Del Neri now and replace him with someone else till the end of the season

Results are only viewable after voting.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Lets start a game, game called "I'm ready/I am welling to"

I am welling to suck my own penis to see Del Neri resigning or kicked out.

Your turn.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I could leave, admits Del Neri
Juventus boss Gigi Del Neri has conceded that he may be replaced at the end of the season.

The tactician’s future in Turin is far from certain after a problematic campaign for the man who replaced Alberto Zaccheroni last summer.

“People have been asking me for four months about my future,” he said after the 1-0 win at Lazio on Monday night.

“This is a question which shouldn’t be directed at me.

“I have nothing to say about it really. Juventus and myself may decide to go our separate ways at the end of term, but we’ll have to wait and see.

“I would just prefer to concentrate on the victory tonight which allows us to get closer to the important positions.

“Now there are many teams battling for one place.

“The boys played with great heart and I’m very happy for them.”

Juventus remain in seventh after last night’s win at the Olimpico, but they are now just four points behind Lazio and three shy of Roma and Udinese.

http://www.football-italia.net/may3a.html
Who does he think he is? Charlie Sheen?

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
If he knew how to coach against smaller teams he would have been good for us cuz he's great against the bigger teams. We can't keep on losing games against poor teams.

Sep 14, 2003
What is all this bullshit of making a decision depending on CL qualification? Have the powers that be not watched any of our games this season? It is obvious the management don't have a clear agenda for the future.

generous88

JuveManiac
Sep 30, 2006
Sunday 8 May, 2011
Del Neri: 'I'm 100 per cent staying'

Gigi Del Neri is without Felipe Melo for tomorrow’s game with Chievo, but assures he will “100 per cent stay at Juventus next season.”

There has been a great deal of speculation on the tactician’s future, especially as qualification for Europe is not yet certain.

“What are my chances of staying on the Juventus bench next season? 100 per cent,” insisted Del Neri in his Press conference.

“They say we have an easier run-in than our other Champions League rivals and I hope that will prove to be the case. Before judging our campaign, everyone must wait until May 22.

“Lately we have found a good balance and the team did all it could, even if we’re still lacking something. We could’ve done better, but could also have done worse.

“What was never lacking in this team was effort. If we win tomorrow night, then we’ll be within reach of fourth place.”

Udinese leapt into fourth today with a 2-1 victory over Lazio, while Roma are also still in the race.

“We are fighting for the Champions League, which means apart from Milan, Inter and Napoli all the other sides had our same problems,” continued Del Neri. “It’s a tough League for everyone.”

Felipe Melo failed a fitness test on his left calf muscle, but Leonardo Bonucci is in the squad despite spraining his right ankle in training two days ago.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm...!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 76)