Luigi "Vergogna" Delneri (10 Viewers)

Finish the season with or without Del Neri?

• Yes, keep Del Neri till the end of the season and then fire him

• Fire Del Neri now and replace him with someone else till the end of the season

Results are only viewable after voting.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I've been calling him olive brain for a while now but I think I should find a new one as olive is too much for him, I'm being generous. Olives are useful once in a while and healthy for human body. Del Neri is not a healthy thing for human body, more like a poison.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
The lack of decency is disgusting, in the latest match we lost Europa league Cup and condemned to intertoto type of competition for the next season (Typical DN performance)
but he is yet to aknowledge his responsibilities...
I m expecting his resignation soon, as we have already lost, all that we could lose, DN had the material to fight for a EL spot and by failing that, he has inflicted a devastating blow to our economy and prestige, that will keep us in the dark ages for more years,not even Ferrara did that bad...

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
here's an interesting stat: If matches ended after 45 mins Juve would be currently 6th, only goes to show how bad the team is, however inter would be 11th and napoli at 9th
What if they ended after 23 minutes or 68? Could you tell me what the table would look like then?

May 22, 2007
Baffling. How can he be so oblivious of how Motta adds nothing to the team? His defensive positioning is awful, and he has no harmony with Krasic. Brazzo has played about 30 minutes this season and showed 100 times the understanding with Krasic than Motta, and they actually communicated to each other. The Bosnian also adds to the team in terms of aerial ability and technical ability which Motta has close to none of.

Any comments on the way Juventus play have already been stated enough times.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
It's basically like being limited to two substitutions each match.

I'm struggling to remember seeing a more idiotic trend by a professional manager. This whole Motta debacle could be the dumbest thing I've ever seen from a manager.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
And here it is:

Gigi Del Neri was joyful after Juventus snatched a late victory at Lazio. “We intend to achieve our ambition of Europe.”

The Bianconeri moved to within four points of fourth place thanks to the Simone Pepe strike at the Olimpico, but are still in seventh position.

“We intend to fight and achieve our ambition of Europe. We earned an important victory after a performance of great heart and effort. We’ve shaken things up in the top spots now.”

Juventus have bizarrely won four of their away games against the six teams ahead of them in the Serie A table, but continually dropped points in smaller fixtures.

“It means we are a great team that need to find their balance. We saw real application and dedication this evening,” continued the Coach. “The results might not always come, but these lads all spit blood for the shirt.”

Lazio felt hard done by, as they largely dominated possession and were denied a penalty.

“After the break Lazio put pressure on us and we didn’t move the ball around as much, then it’s pointless denying that Cristian Ledesma’s red card helped us.

“Having said that, Juve stole nothing and fully deserved this success. In the first half we were the ones who had the clear-cut scoring opportunities. We contained their counter-attacks. Don’t forget Lazio are fourth, so it’s not easy to come here and dominate them.”

http://www.football-italia.net/may2aa.html

The last paragraph is my favorite.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
And here it is:

Gigi Del Neri was joyful after Juventus snatched a late victory at Lazio. “We intend to achieve our ambition of Europe.”

The Bianconeri moved to within four points of fourth place thanks to the Simone Pepe strike at the Olimpico, but are still in seventh position.

“We intend to fight and achieve our ambition of Europe. We earned an important victory after a performance of great heart and effort. We’ve shaken things up in the top spots now.”

Juventus have bizarrely won four of their away games against the six teams ahead of them in the Serie A table, but continually dropped points in smaller fixtures.

“It means we are a great team that need to find their balance. We saw real application and dedication this evening,” continued the Coach. “The results might not always come, but these lads all spit blood for the shirt.”

Lazio felt hard done by, as they largely dominated possession and were denied a penalty.

“After the break Lazio put pressure on us and we didn’t move the ball around as much, then it’s pointless denying that Cristian Ledesma’s red card helped us.

“Having said that, Juve stole nothing and fully deserved this success. In the first half we were the ones who had the clear-cut scoring opportunities. We contained their counter-attacks. Don’t forget Lazio are fourth, so it’s not easy to come here and dominate them.”

http://www.football-italia.net/may2aa.html

The last paragraph is my favorite.

They should make doping/drug tests for managers too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)