Luigi "Vergogna" Delneri (6 Viewers)

Finish the season with or without Del Neri?

• Yes, keep Del Neri till the end of the season and then fire him

• Fire Del Neri now and replace him with someone else till the end of the season

Results are only viewable after voting.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
You guys honestly think he can lead us to atleast 3rd next season? Unless we sign Tevez and spend over 100m I can't see this man getting us 3rd next season. They really need to act cuz this situation has gotten out of control.

May 22, 2007
I don't really understand this whole defending nonsense. It's obvious that a team needs to know how to defend and attack together. It's something that Villarreal did very effectively in a friendly against us before last season, something that Barcelona does now as well. Always put pressure on the opposing player in possession.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I don't really understand this whole defending nonsense. It's obvious that a team needs to know how to defend and attack together. It's something that Villarreal did very effectively in a friendly against us before last season, something that Barcelona does now as well. Always put pressure on the opposing player in possession.
Yeah, I thought about that. Usually, I mean, all players are able to put pressure whether you are Pepe or Giovinco. Del Neri though wants his players to actually get back in the field and track back.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Sunday 17 April, 2011
Marotta: 'Del Neri staying with Juve'

Director general Beppe Marotta insists “Gigi Del Neri has a contract and will stay with Juventus.”

The Bianconeri’s hopes of a Champions League spot evaporated in today’s 0-0 draw with Fiorentina, as they are now eight points adrift of Lazio in fourth place.

“Del Neri as a contract for two years and will stay with Juventus,” Marotta told Sky Sport Italia.

Numerous alternatives have been named for next season, including Luciano Spalletti, Roberto Mancini and Luis Van Gaal.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Looking at the bright side, Delneri will be sacked at the end of the season.

Hopefully, we'll raid Porto and bring in Villas Boas and Rolando.

vevenom

Feb 2, 2011
Dumbneri for the greatest surprise of the season!!! Bari would consider this a success, so I don't get it, why is everyone angry at him, except for club boards, they get my point :O :p
Just fire him now!!! :delpiero:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)