Luigi "Vergogna" Delneri (99 Viewers)

Finish the season with or without Del Neri?

• Yes, keep Del Neri till the end of the season and then fire him

• Fire Del Neri now and replace him with someone else till the end of the season

Results are only viewable after voting.
May 22, 2007
Yeah, I thought about that. Usually, I mean, all players are able to put pressure whether you are Pepe or Giovinco. Del Neri though wants his players to actually get back in the field and track back.
Track back to the guy in possession and force him into a mistake. The gap between midfield and defense allowed Fiorentina to get in some long shots today, even if they were poor. If the team knew how to counter attack effectively then it might not be so bad (I'm guessing counter attack was the game plan for today, in all honesty I didn't know what Juventus was trying). Nobody was even trying though, especially after last week.

I don't want Krasic to be converted into a wing back, but whenever I heard Delneri shouting to Milos today, he was around the halfway line walking around.

Buy on AliExpress.com

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
Del Neri: 'Juve did what we had to'
Gigi Del Neri insists Juventus “did what we had to do” in Florence and praised transfer target Riccardo Montolivo.

“We fought for 90 minutes to win and did not take the opportunities that we created,” he said of the 0-0 draw with Fiorentina.

“We worked hard and did what we had to do. In the first half we struggled a little more, but Fiorentina have important players like Alberto Gilardino, Montolivo, Juan Manuel Vargas and Adrian Mutu.

“We had some great chances to score, including one very clear one with Leonardo Bonucci. We did our duty.”

A Champions League spot now appears to be implausible, as Juve fell eight points behind fourth-placed Lazio.

“We just have to take it one game at a time, trying to win them all.”

Del Neri was asked about Fiorentina star Montolivo, who has been linked with Juve as a replacement for Alberto Aquilani next season.

“Montolivo has important quality and is a great player, but Aquilani did well today and I don’t think there’s a huge difference between them. They could well play together as well.”

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
but Fiorentina have important players like Alberto Gilardino, Montolivo, Juan Manuel Vargas and Adrian Mutu.

There you have his mentality.
:tup:

Exactly and well pointed out...not many would have picked up on that. And that is who we have running the club.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Del Neri: 'Juve did what we had to'
Gigi Del Neri insists Juventus “did what we had to do” in Florence and praised transfer target Riccardo Montolivo.

“We fought for 90 minutes to win and did not take the opportunities that we created,” he said of the 0-0 draw with Fiorentina.

“We worked hard and did what we had to do. In the first half we struggled a little more, but Fiorentina have important players like Alberto Gilardino, Montolivo, Juan Manuel Vargas and Adrian Mutu.

“We had some great chances to score, including one very clear one with Leonardo Bonucci. We did our duty.”

A Champions League spot now appears to be implausible, as Juve fell eight points behind fourth-placed Lazio.

“We just have to take it one game at a time, trying to win them all.”

Del Neri was asked about Fiorentina star Montolivo, who has been linked with Juve as a replacement for Alberto Aquilani next season.

Montolivo has important quality and is a great player, but Aquilani did well today and I don’t think there’s a huge difference between them. They could well play together as well.”
:wallbang:

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
There isn't a big difference between Pellisier and Lucarelli either...that's because they are fucking average.
Exactly. Same goes for Marottas transfer targets Di Natale and Boriello.
Di Natale is greatness for Udinese, but he would be average for us and every other team he could join.

Imagine if we had Boriello instead of Quagliarella :lol:

Paratici on the other hand did a good job on the youngsters like Sorensen and some primavera kids who are doing well for the primavera team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 99)