Luigi "Vergogna" Delneri (145 Viewers)

Finish the season with or without Del Neri?

• Yes, keep Del Neri till the end of the season and then fire him

• Fire Del Neri now and replace him with someone else till the end of the season

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
But it's not like it's some sort of difficult prediction, like forecasting where the Dow will be in two years. Most people were fully aware of DN's mediocrity.

Yet they still hired him.

Unbelievable.
Nothing new.

People were excited about this Sampdoria results. Yet we've seen another mistakes humans very often make - they forget the past very quickly.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I'd argue that hiring someone like Ferrara is a far less grave offense than hiring DN. The latter is a known entity as a manager, the other is not. With managers like DN you are basically saying to yourself and the fans that you are striving for failure.

electricRoo

Feb 27, 2011
I hope we get a more popular coach.
At least a more accomplished one. This guy will never ever win anything with any team in his life.

I mean, you can tell he is a decent guy, the players seem to like him, but he just doesn't have what it takes to be a top level manager, Marotta was blinded (ha!) by his Samp season and thought he'd do better with a team with more quality players. Sadly he has to go, though now that there's only 5 games left it's pointless to call for his head now, the team will wait until the end of the season.

People moan about Spalleti and Mancini but they are 10 times better coaches than Del Neri will ever be.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
At least a more accomplished one. This guy will never ever win anything with any team in his life.

I mean, you can tell he is a decent guy, the players seem to like him, but he just doesn't have what it takes to be a top level manager, Marotta was blinded (ha!) by his Samp season and thought he'd do better with a team with more quality players. Sadly he has to go, though now that there's only 5 games left it's pointless to call for his head now, the team will wait until the end of the season.

People moan about Spalleti and Mancini but they are 10 times better coaches than Del Neri will ever be.
I don't care who the coach is, I just want to see us stick to a plan and follow through with it.

alvin_89er

Apr 11, 2011

The latter are pretty shit aswell. One is struggling to get in to the top 4, when they spent like £500million and might not even be able to do that, fucking joke:lol:The other is mediocre aswell and in some shit russian league.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 145)