Luigi "Vergogna" Delneri (4 Viewers)

Finish the season with or without Del Neri?

• Yes, keep Del Neri till the end of the season and then fire him

• Fire Del Neri now and replace him with someone else till the end of the season

Results are only viewable after voting.

vevenom

Feb 2, 2011
There are plenty of good reasons to criticise Delneri, but not celebrating a goal isn't one of them.
Well, he always celebrates.... but this time he chose not to. I was just thinking if this was due to all the bad matches so far or maybe something else. Because, usually he's pretty energetic when it comes to celebrating.

That felt really strange to me, that's all

Buy on AliExpress.com

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Luigi Del Neri: I Could Remain At Juventus

Juventus coach Luigi Del Neri remains defiant over his future at the club, stating he has every intention to continue next season despite growing doubts his tenure will extend beyond the end of term.

A win over Brescia seems to have soothed concerns in Turin for the former Sampdoria tactician, but reports still link him with an exit.

Last week Goal.com revealed how Juventus began the search to replace him in January, but Del Neri wants to remain.

"I certainly have a chance to stay; I have a contract for another two seasons, and it depends on the club with which I have an understanding," he told the press.

The Old Lady broke a four game winless streak after beating Brescia 2-1 on Sunday to restore belief of qualifying for Europe.

"We are missing four or five points and this is because of injury. Without injury we would have been able to match anyone," he said.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Believe me when I say this, he will stay next season.
Dont think he is, he would want it though. Marotta and Agnelli will want him out for someone different. Spalletti is probably our first choice, secondly Mazzari and last Conte, I think.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)