Luigi "Vergogna" Delneri (8 Viewers)

Finish the season with or without Del Neri?

• Yes, keep Del Neri till the end of the season and then fire him

• Fire Del Neri now and replace him with someone else till the end of the season

Results are only viewable after voting.
Apr 29, 2006
The thing I am mostly shocked about in Delneri's Juve is the lack of sync between management and coach! I thought that was the reason in first place to choose these twos, but they just can't get it together.
Marotta is buying forwards(or loaning them anyway) and Del Neri has no CM to substitute an injured player. I almost forgot about the fullbacks for a moment then, although they keep reminding us about themselves(or the lack of...). We are keeping Alex on the bench for his better years in the future, I would guess because we are scared that he might ruin our loosing streak. Also we are the first team to play with 1 winger, who on top of that is having the longest season in history, and is saved(physically) solely by our failure in every tournament we have entered. Its almost like a great horror movie and the best for every fan of the main actor(our club) is to close his eyes. Hopefully he will survive...
The best part about it is that we can field all kinds of players in all kinds of form and they click immediately with the squad. I was thinking of maybe fielding 11 fans with Lapo as the coach - it would be cheap and fun and it couldn't get much worse - sounds like solid foundations for the 'new' 5 year plan (pyatiletka).

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Do you expect to be here next year? Delneri:"it depends on many things, how we fight, lets see what happens"

"The team needs support. I'll take the boo's, the important thing is the fans back the team"

Apr 29, 2006
I suggest we still pay Delneri's salary next year and send him as a tactical coach of Anderson Silva. This way the club can get some return on their investments when Silva dismays the world in his next fight and looses by a KO in 0:02 1st round making us rich beyond our dreams. Hopefully later on Andreson himself will cover the rest of DN expenses with one final payment.
"Sport begets tumultuous strife and wrath, and wrath begets fierce quarrels and war to the death."

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
"I'll take the whistling from the fans, the important thing is that they don't boo the players, they need support."

"I've been asked about the strikers injury issues, but we have that in midfield, too. No one mentions Momo's been out for a month"

"We have Giandonato who has quality and played well against Chievo, but he got injured in a game for the Nazionale. It's a problem"

Bonucci said he's not at 100%, is the starting group Barzagli-Chiellini? Delneri- "It's Bonucci-Chiellini, right now."

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
I suggest we still pay Delneri's salary next year and send him as a tactical coach of Anderson Silva. This way the club can get some return on their investments when Silva dismays the world in his next fight and looses by a KO in 0:02 1st round making us rich beyond our dreams. Hopefully later on Andreson himself will cover the rest of DN expenses with one final payment.
"Sport begets tumultuous strife and wrath, and wrath begets fierce quarrels and war to the death."
I dont get the whole anderson silva situation....the guy who can make steven seagal's advise look good can work with anyone

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
"I've been asked about the strikers injury issues, but we have that in midfield, too. No one mentions Momo's been out for a month"

"We have Giandonato who has quality and played well against Chievo, but he got injured in a game for the Nazionale. It's a problem"
I hate the way he keeps referring to injuries as our real problem when its not. No club in the world has a team that is 100% fit. A Great coach would work with whatever players are available to him. Plus we have a pretty "big" squad compared to some teams out there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)