Luigi "Vergogna" Delneri (7 Viewers)

Finish the season with or without Del Neri?

• Yes, keep Del Neri till the end of the season and then fire him

• Fire Del Neri now and replace him with someone else till the end of the season

Results are only viewable after voting.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Magath just sacked.. although he bring Schalke to DFB Pokal Final and CL Quarter.. While on 10th in Bundesliga..
Van Gaal also under pressure and will get sacked..

While this Del Neri still comfort in his place while eliminated early in EL, Coppa and 7th place Serie A.. Unbelievable

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Cobolli blasts Del Neri decisions

Former Juventus President Giovanni Cobolli Gigli bitterly criticised Coach Gigi Del Neri. “I don’t understand his substitutions.”
The tactician has come under fire after his team slipped to seventh place, but the club has so far stood by him.

“It is time to get back to winning ways this weekend against Brescia,” ex-President Cobolli Gigli told Radio Sportiva.

“It won’t be easy, as the Rondinelle are in good shape, but if you don’t win then you don’t get anywhere.

“I frankly hope that Del Neri starts to make more intelligent changes. For example, at Cesena I really did not understand his substitutions.”

One of the decisions that caused controversy was the removal of captain Alessandro Del Piero.

“Alex is a great player and I respect him a great deal, though at times he is excessively criticised within the club,” revealed Cobolli Gigli.

“In my view, the fact he didn’t play for several weeks was painful to me as a fan and visibly a technical error from the Coach. I think Del Piero should be used to the full.”

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Lanzafame blasts Del Neri’s Juve

The agent of Davide Lanzafame has hit out at Juventus under the guidance of Gigi Del Neri. “They’re seventh, 20 points behind Milan…”

Lanzafame left Juventus for Brescia in January and comes up against the club that still owns him this weekend.

He started well in the Europa League during the summer,” Giovanni Lanzafame, the player’s agent and brother, noted.

However, he was badly used in Del Neri’s 4-4-2. He was played out of position, a bit like Jorge Martinez.

“Del Neri perhaps thought that he could adapt a few players to his system, but I don’t think the results are proving him right. Juve are seventh, 20 points behind Milan…

Lanzafame will go back to the Turin giants in the summer, although his future is far from certain.

In June he’ll return to Juventus to prepare for the Europa League if Juve get there, then we’ll see,” his representative added.

He’s still co-owned with Palermo and we’ll have to wait and see how things are resolved. His chances of staying in Turin? Well, if Antonio Conte arrived…

Siena boss Conte, suggested as a possible replacement for Del Neri in the summer, has bossed the attacker before during their spell together at Bari.

Football Italia

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)