Luigi "Vergogna" Delneri (11 Viewers)

Finish the season with or without Del Neri?

• Yes, keep Del Neri till the end of the season and then fire him

• Fire Del Neri now and replace him with someone else till the end of the season

Results are only viewable after voting.
Apr 15, 2006
Seriously, that's mega trolling :lol:
When will the jeers turn into applause and for what? Even if we win all the remaining 9 matches, the most we will get is 6th place and EL. Does he think that Juve fans applaud for 6th place at the end of the season?

Or maybe he thinks that he'll be our coach next season and that's when we'll applaud him?
I don't think he has an aim for this season anymore. He just wants to finish this season wherever possible, then start winning next season. He is seriously fucked up! Fuck that squint-eyed mofo for having any confidence in him till now!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Albertmare, ALC, bezares, blʘndu, Cockney Hammer, FootieDeebo, Furia Ceca, HAZEM, Hustini, Juveroo, Juve_fanatic, K.O., Kasaki, Lucky Luke, Nedvěd, pitbull, Raz, Roman, Sad Statue, The Cur, v1rtu4l, Wahdan, Zlatan...

...do you still think we should keep him till the end of the season?

Only because there's nobody better to take over, and I'm afraid that if we get some short term solution we'll keep it next season too.

Sadly, there's nobody on the market that can save our season anymore, and I'd rather get a great coach next season than another average one and have Marotta keep him next season.

Nedvěd

Albertmare, ALC, bezares, blʘndu, Cockney Hammer, FootieDeebo, Furia Ceca, HAZEM, Hustini, Juveroo, Juve_fanatic, K.O., Kasaki, Lucky Luke, Nedvěd, pitbull, Raz, Roman, Sad Statue, The Cur, v1rtu4l, Wahdan, Zlatan...

Yes because I can see Juve getting an average panic manager and then this new manager ending up Juve's manager the next season.

Keep the clown till the summer and get Van Gaal, Spalletti or Deschamps.

Apr 15, 2006
Only because there's nobody better to take over, and I'm afraid that if we get some short term solution we'll keep it next season too.

Sadly, there's nobody on the market that can save our season anymore, and I'd rather get a great coach next season than another average one and have Marotta keep him next season.
Not even a caretaker? Do you seriously want to watch 9 more matches with this lunatic in the head of it all?

@Nedved: Keep him till summer even if it means we finish worse than last season? Out of Europe completely? Really?

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Not even a caretaker? Do you seriously want to watch 9 more matches with this lunatic in the head of it all?

@Nedved: Keep him till summer even if it means we finish worse than last season? Out of Europe completely? Really?

If it would be guaranteed that the caretaker will only be a caretaker, but as we've seen in the previous two years that sadly wont be the case, Ferrara got a whole season and Zac would also have gotten this season if he got us into the CL.

That said, I wouldnt mind Del Neri being fired either, I just dont see a big impovement even if we do. He is to blame for a lot f things, but fact we simply have no quality in the team. This season is lost

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
If it would be guaranteed that the caretaker will only be a caretaker, but as we've seen in the previous two years that sadly wont be the case, Ferrara got a whole season and Zac would also have gotten this season if he got us into the CL.

That said, I wouldnt mind Del Neri being fired either, I just dont see a big impovement even if we do. He is to blame for a lot f things, but fact we simply have no quality in the team. This season is lost
I share the same opinion, that whoever becomes the caretaker won't be able to change anything... This season is lost, basta!
But seriously this Del Neri character is too much. How many games are we going to suffer a red card and go down to ten man before he understands to keep Krasic on.

That is just one example of many...

btw. ψoody and Badass Devil - your posts sure made me laugh! Thanks for that :)

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010

Shits already bad enough, use our resources now to get a coach for next season.

electricRoo

Feb 27, 2011
LOL @ choosing quality. He subbed off all our skillful players tonight.

It doesn't matter though, judging by his comments, he has already thrown away this season completely. I mean, "giving time to the youngsters" is key word for not caring anymore. He probably thinks he's staying on next season so that's when applauses will come according to him. I think he's delusional, but with Marotta there you never know.

At least Agnelli and probably Nedved too is fed up with him so there's the chance he will leave at the end of the season at least.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006

heck no...fuck this season, fuck this coach...this ain't juve anymore...we need a coach with dignity and who loved these non colours.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)