Luigi "Vergogna" Delneri (11 Viewers)

Finish the season with or without Del Neri?

• Yes, keep Del Neri till the end of the season and then fire him

• Fire Del Neri now and replace him with someone else till the end of the season

Results are only viewable after voting.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
"The team played a good game, creating situations and risking something important." Speak to Sky so after the game to 2-2 draw against Cesena Manuzzi of Romagna, the Juventus coach Luigi Delneri. "In the second half - he explains - we have suffered, but it is right. The team concede a goal from a penalty and punishment, could also be the first but also hit. Against Bologna and Lecce, there was little attention, but today we did well. Why I took Del Piero? Why was tired. We know what to do by the end of the season. You do not need them to know others. There is no problem Del Piero, making chitchat, but between him and me there is a great tune . The boos of the fans? Let them boo, applaud later. If the expulsion of Motta offset that of Buffon? Buffon was going out with the ball, while Motta's admonition was, but - he concludes - not the previous one

this guy is delusional, applaud later, does he seriously think he is going to be around here when Juventus become a winner again. GTFO here
We will applaud later - when he (DN) finally goes! :mark:

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
the worst thing about it is that he will stay. I could be okay today if I knew that I was going to read on monday that he got sacked but Marotta wont do that, no chance.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Gigi Del Neri remains unbowed after Juventus scraped a point in Cesena. “The jeers of our fans will turn into applause. We played well.”
The Coach declared he would not resign even if they fell to a fourth consecutive defeat and supporters at the Dino Manuzzi called for his departure during tonight’s 2-2 draw.

“The team played a good game for 90 minutes, especially as for an hour they were down to 10 men,” he said.

“I don’t think Marco Motta deserved the first yellow card. We were facing a Cesena team that had won two on the bounce and had nothing to lose, so we did all we could.

“I saw a side in good shape that was dangerous in attack. We ran a few risks, but it’s only right that we allow Armand Traoré and other youngsters to play at this moment. In fact, with 10 men we defended better than with 11.

“It was a struggle in the second half, inevitably, and we conceded two goals from set plays. With a little more concentration we could’ve won, but tonight the team played good football and we are on the right track.”

Del Neri still angered the fans, though, by replacing captain Alessandro Del Piero after he had set up both Alessandro Matri’s goals.

“I took Del Piero off because he was tired. It’s a good situation with him and we know what our agreement is. There is talk in the papers, but no real problems between us.

“The jeers of the fans will turn into applause later on, so let’s allow them to jeer right now. Today we chose quality and I liked the midfield performance.”

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]“The jeers of our fans will turn into applause. We played well.”
[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]“The jeers of the fans will turn into applause later on, so let’s allow them to jeer right now. Today we chose quality and I liked the midfield performance.”[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]
Can someone please wake me up!!! This must be a surrealistic dream, this can't be right!
Is he really serious? Yes, we know - We got it! They won't fire you until the end of this season, until then Sh*t the h**l up!

We have had it already!

[/FONT]

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
The guy is absolutely crazy. How could anyone be happy with that? He keeps saying we're improving. If a 2 2 draw against Casena is an improvement then he must have taken us to a all time low. Well Done!

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Seriously, that's mega trolling :lol:
When will the jeers turn into applause and for what? Even if we win all the remaining 9 matches, the most we will get is 6th place and EL. Does he think that Juve fans applaud for 6th place at the end of the season?

Or maybe he thinks that he'll be our coach next season and that's when we'll applaud him?

Apr 15, 2006
Albertmare, ALC, bezares, blʘndu, Cockney Hammer, FootieDeebo, Furia Ceca, HAZEM, Hustini, Juveroo, Juve_fanatic, K.O., Kasaki, Lucky Luke, Nedvěd, pitbull, Raz, Roman, Sad Statue, The Cur, v1rtu4l, Wahdan, Zlatan...

...do you still think we should keep him till the end of the season?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)