Luigi "Vergogna" Delneri (8 Viewers)

Finish the season with or without Del Neri?

• Yes, keep Del Neri till the end of the season and then fire him

• Fire Del Neri now and replace him with someone else till the end of the season

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Dear Lord, I can't wait for this man to get out of here. I would do almost everything to get him assassinated along with Motta.

Nedvěd

It wasn't that hard to predict his substitutions but man how I feel ashamed that I did. I really wanted him to prove me wrong.

I wonder what his excuses would be now.
'It's not like Motta* always gets sent off'

vevenom

Feb 2, 2011
No excuses needed... He put his heart on the field and that's the most important thing since he has no brain. You don't need to be a pro to realise that not so good 18 year old Sorensen is far better than a hell lot more experienced disastrous Motta.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
we can't get relegated and why would we want an EL spot when we have to go through all the qualifiers like this season
Why? Well, penny pinching Juve can use all the money it can get from European Football and it's probably a morale booster to be active in Europe.
Not my first choice, but if we finish below last year than most of our prestige will be more or less destroyed.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
"The team played a good game, creating situations and risking something important." Speak to Sky so after the game to 2-2 draw against Cesena Manuzzi of Romagna, the Juventus coach Luigi Delneri. "In the second half - he explains - we have suffered, but it is right. The team concede a goal from a penalty and punishment, could also be the first but also hit. Against Bologna and Lecce, there was little attention, but today we did well. Why I took Del Piero? Why was tired. We know what to do by the end of the season. You do not need them to know others. There is no problem Del Piero, making chitchat, but between him and me there is a great tune . The boos of the fans? Let them boo, applaud later. If the expulsion of Motta offset that of Buffon? Buffon was going out with the ball, while Motta's admonition was, but - he concludes - not the previous one

this guy is delusioned, applaud later, does he seriously think he is going to be around here when Juventus become a winner again. GTFO here

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
At one point I was watching the clowns in defense make silly mistakes and I even wanted to use it as an excuse for DN, but then I thought how he's the one training and choosing those players. We can blame the idiot Motta for his mistakes, but it's not like Motta put a gun on DN's forehead and ordered him to play him. Why wasn't the central duo so badly outplayed in Ranieri's even Ciro's and Zac's time? Was Legro so much better than Bonucci or it's the coach who can't organize the defense and plays the most idiotic system in defense?

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
At one point I was watching the clowns in defense make silly mistakes and I even wanted to use it as an excuse for DN, but then I thought how he's the one training and choosing those players. We can blame the idiot Motta for his mistakes, but it's not like Motta put a gun on DN's forehead and ordered him to play him. Why wasn't the central duo so badly outplayed in Ranieri's even Ciro's and Zac's time? Was Legro so much better than Bonucci or it's the coach who can't organize the defense and plays the most idiotic system in defense?
Its the coach. Dont know if you saw Chiellini today but he looked like Sorenson playing his first match for us. No handeling/confidence with the ball or whatsoever.

Chiellini is probably one of the best CB's in Serie A and he got to this level? fml

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)