Luigi "Vergogna" Delneri (5 Viewers)

Finish the season with or without Del Neri?

• Yes, keep Del Neri till the end of the season and then fire him

• Fire Del Neri now and replace him with someone else till the end of the season

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
I agree with what you say. But purely to indicate 'we' are not a bunch of pussies who accept shit football and enough bullshit to last a life time, people like elkann should seek to stop the rot as 'we' are being embarrassed every other day with either trash football or gutter trash defence of the situation.

To be frank, keeping del noidea on the bench suggests such trash is acceptable to this juve. If this was a young coach I would not mind as they would be learning. Del nobend is not a young coach. His level has been proven.

Can 'we' get any worse than what 'we' have now?
Your right in terms of sending a message, but i think its too late now, the damage has been done. If we did get rid of him would our fortunes drastically change? CL is gone, so id rather del neri see it out and take full responsibilty with the axe in the summer, rather than see an interim manger come in, only to fail as well. That in my eyes would start the cycle over again. Even a quality choice right now wouldnt be able to turn this team around and get us into the cl. We've hit rock bottom, with 10 games to go even mourinho would not rescue us...

If elkann cared about this club action would have been taken sooner. An immunity to poison is no good after the snake bite.

Buy on AliExpress.com

vevenom

Feb 2, 2011
And then Quagliarella was injured and DN couldn't find a proper sub for him and couldn't adapt his strategy to the new team... And the team was pretty much doomed since then. He could had been surprised by the injury but he still isn't used to coaching the new team and that's what everyone is unhappy about...

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
fire the manager, yea how original these days. Althought I don't like Del Neri I don't think he's mostly at fault, apart from Krasic who else do we have who can create opportunities? Del Piero is old and past it so he can't count.

After blaming the last 4 managers we've had, I think it's time to accept that out team is simply not good enough. Let's just hope we actually but good players this summer, and for those who claimed we started of well under del neri. Need a remind you that under Ferrera we were first at one point, and were considered title contenders until december
You are indeed delusional my friend. Del Neri doesn't know how to motivate a team, lacks tactical flexibility, and doesn't possess a winning mentality; as for the players, they were his and Marotta's choices. They didn't just land in Turin after being offloaded by Aliens, they were selected by this Noob coach and Mr. Stevie Wonder. The fact that we were first under Ferrara at one point just goes to show/highlight how terrible Del Neri is.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Marotta said how DN would stay even if we lose against Milan, just before the game.

I don't have any hopes left anyway.
I am not talking about Marotta and Delneri. I was actually sure that whatever the result is against Milan, Delneri would stay. He would also stay even if we finish in 9th position in the league, as long as Marotta stays. And Elkann will not sack Marotta because they are not interested. Agnelli is just an image.

And even if the Elkanns start caring and would really want to lift the club again, it requires more than a new sport director, a good coach and top players.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I am not talking about Marotta and Delneri. I was actually sure that whatever the result is against Milan, Delneri would stay. He would also stay even if we finish in 9th position in the league, as long as Marotta stays. And Elkann will not sack Marotta because they are not interested. Agnelli is just an image.

And even if the Elkanns start caring and would really want to lift the club again, it requires more than a new sport director, a good coach and top players.
You know what I'm afraid of... Del Neri staying until the summer... but not that, if we decide to give him another chance and another year. Thinking about that makes me cry inside.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
You know what I'm afraid of... Del Neri staying until the summer... but not that, if we decide to give him another chance and another year. Thinking about that makes me cry inside.
Del Neri is staying for next season if Marotta is still at the helm.

bianconeri1982

Sep 18, 2008
You are indeed delusional my friend. Del Neri doesn't know how to motivate a team, lacks tactical flexibility, and doesn't possess a winning mentality; as for the players, they were his and Marotta's choices. They didn't just land in Turin after being offloaded by Aliens, they were selected by this Noob coach and Mr. Stevie Wonder. The fact that we were first under Ferrara at one point just goes to show/highlight how terrible Del Neri is.
Haha, couldn't agree with this post more!

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
He can put pressure though. I believe he's just there in the club for the sake of image and nothing more.
just like bettega was ... just symbols for the image and nothing more ... the people who are really in charge do have other things in mind than a successful football club. i think the elkanns are mostly interested in getting their companies successful and after that comes juve

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Agreed - DN and Marotta built this team. If the team lacks quality, which it evidently does, then they have no one but themselves to blame - they got rid of creative players like Diego and Giovinco, and brought in the likes of Lanzafakme, grandfather Toni, "why am I here" Traore, "I thought I was here to play netball" Motta, "Running like a headless chook" Pepe and overpriced Jorge "I'm a girl" Martinez

It's Sunday night and I still feel Del Neri is at the helm. I'm starting to think that Andrea Agnelli lacks balls.
Angelli looks like a goofy kid. His inability to put his foot down and demand improvements is proof that he probably is one.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Thats why I want to kill him, the rest I can forgive

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)