Luigi "Vergogna" Delneri (7 Viewers)

Finish the season with or without Del Neri?

• Yes, keep Del Neri till the end of the season and then fire him

• Fire Del Neri now and replace him with someone else till the end of the season

Results are only viewable after voting.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Not impressed, and also waste of time sacking him. I know it was a horrible loss but really I don't see why we have two wins and quiet and then a loss and the thread explodes. He did several things wrong today (don't buy the whole 'inspire' the players garb), but you take the bad with the good. He doesn't need defending but a bit of balance, everyone is posting while fuming because we hoped for 3 points today against a poor side.

I take it from the comedy mentions that no one actually has a realistic replacement in mind.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Not impressed, and also waste of time sacking him. I know it was a horrible loss but really I don't see why we have two wins and quiet and then a loss and the thread explodes. He did several things wrong today (don't buy the whole 'inspire' the players garb), but you take the bad with the good. He doesn't need defending but a bit of balance, everyone is posting while fuming because we hoped for 3 points today against a poor side.

I take it from the comedy mentions that no one actually has a realistic replacement in mind.
You're aware how there's no progress compared to last year?

Win or lose don't matter much - in the end we look if we're doing better than last and if we can reach the CL. Both answers are no and it should go on Del Neri's burden as he's the one who leads the team.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009

Get him out and put in

Capello
Lippi
Spalleti
Conte
Dechamps
Guus

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009

The truth of the matter is he's been poor for all season now. Take the good with the bad? the good are limited and when they are present we highlight them a bit too much for my likings.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Maybe for the start of next season.
So what will you get if you keep Del Neri? You think we'll see a miracle?

A new player can only motivate the players at start so that's only a plus as we see it every time a new coach arrives. It's not like we're 4th now and being afraid of losing that spot cause new coach might do worse. But no, we can't do any worse now and a change might only do good for us.

What's the logic if we stick to him and stay 7th? Who says any new coach isn't capable of doing the same, which at this point isn't much.

Of course, I think chances of us changing coach are 0.1%

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
The truth of the matter is he's been poor for all season now. Take the good with the bad? the good are limited and when they are present we highlight them a bit too much for my likings.

I'd say it was the other way around.

I'm not exactly going to sit here and pretend I'm defending Delneri against a baying mob of very frustrated people, just trying to look at the situation overall. One thing is certain whenever looking at this thread, Delneri has few fans regardless of results.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)